Shopify Multivendor Marketplace module is a great tool to convert your shop into a fully functioning marketplace. It facilitates the process of adding sellers and keep track of their sales.
Now We have introduced Shopify Multivendor Marketplace Shipping which will enable the admin to configure shipping methods from his end for sellers and sellers can configure the shipping methods on the basis on Price or Weight of the product.
This feature also enables a seller to add the range of shipping for products along with adding country and enabling disabling states in that country and editing the shipping charges state wise.
Please Note:- The Shipping feature is available in the Pro Plan of Multivendor marketplace app.
- Admin enables the shipping feature.
- Admin configures the shipping methods which will be visible to seller.
- Seller can manage the shipping from his account as well.
- Seller adds the range and configures the shipping charges as per his requirement.
- Seller can enable/Disable any shipping method from his end .
- Seller can add countries for shipping and can set the shipping charges state wise.
- Seller can enable/disable any particular state for shipping of products.
- Seller can edit the ranges entered.
- The shipping charges will reflect to the customer at the time of final checkout .
- ZONE WISE SHIPPING is also available.
Process Of Enabling Shipping From Admin’s End
Access to Shipping requires your Shopify store be on the plan that supports “Real Time Carrier-calculated Shipping”.
- Go to Feature app section.
- Click on enable shipping >>> activate >>> Ok
Once you will enable shipping option from the configuration , you will be able to see the Shipping tab in configuration>>select the shipping method and click save.
Please Note:- The shipping methods which you will select from here , only those methods will be visible to seller.
Configuration From Admin Side
Once You enable Shipping feature in the Multivendor App, You can now visit the “Shipping Configuration” Section of the App to configure shipping details.
Now, admin can configure Shipping details such as Select Shipping Methods for Sellers, Shipping Type and much more.
Also, admin can display Shipping Calculator on Cart Page, if required. And he can change the Shipping Labels from this section of the app (As attached in below screenshot).
Once the admin configure Shipping details from his/her end, the methods which the admin has selected will be visible to the Sellers in their respective panels.
Let’s see how seller can manage Shipping from his/her end.
Enable Shipping From Seller End
- Once admin will enable the shipping option on his end, the seller can see the option of Shipping Configuration in his menu.
- Seller will have to configure shipping by selecting the shipping method from shipping configuration.
Clicking on Range details, pre-existing range can be edited and new range can be added.
The range is decided on two basis :
Price of the Product
Weight of the Product
By Clicking on view button in front of the Shipping method we can add countries & can edit/ delete the states and with viewing range details .
By clicking on Edit button we can separately set the shipping charges state wise and can also enable/disable the particular state for shipping.
Zone Wise Shipping
In this feature Admin can create the zones and add countries in that zone, based on which the sellers will set prices.
Zone here can be any name given to a group by admin, in which admin adds up countries which will have same range and prices. This feature is for all those who never wanted to set the shipping country wise.
1)Please visit configuration >>> Shipping >>> And select Zone wise Shipping.
2)Then Shipping Zones Option will get added to your configuration drop down menu. Click on Shipping zones and then click Add zones to add the shipping zones.
Click on Add zone, you will be redirected to the page where you will name the zone and add countries to it.
On the seller end:
Go to shipping Configuration and
-Then click on the eye button to view the range and set the prices to range wise.
So that was all about the Shipping Feature of Multivendor Marketplace app.
Please Visit Shopify Multivendor Marketplace Blog for details of the app.
Use below link and credentials to use the demo of Shopify multivendor marketplace App:-
Admin Demo Link:- https://multivendor-marketplace-4.myshopify.com/admin
Seller Demo Link: https://multivendor-marketplace-4.myshopify.com/
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org