OpenCart Payment Method Development
Webkul provides Opencart Payment Method Development services.
Webkul Opencart payment extensions provide your consumers a uniform and smooth payment experience while keeping your order and inventory data organized in one place.
Services we Provide for Payments
With our custom Payment Gateway solutions, you can quickly, affordably, and with minimal technical support, expand the payment options available to your merchant clients and prospects.
We can create a bespoke payment gateway or customize our third-party connections with specific functionality. Either option provides you with greater options to improve functionality, security, and user experience.
Webkul is known For their Plugins
Webkul is a leading eCommerce development firm around the globe. We offer complete Opencart development services and assist clients in achieving their business objectives.
We are well-known across the world and have extensive experience with open-source eCommerce frameworks and corporate platforms.
We’ve created around 45 extensions for the Opencart platform so far. We’re also excited to add to our list of 2100+ extensions, which is constantly expanding.
Marketplaces and Split Payment Integration
Marketplaces use Opencart Payment development methods to collect customers’ payments and divide payments to retailers or service providers automatically.
- Splitting payments on each transaction streamline your vendor payments.
- Payments are automatically credited to partners/sellers according to the settlement cycle selected.
- Access real-time transaction, settlement, and refund information for all of your suppliers.
Recurring and Subscription Payment Method Development
Through a platform developed for automation, you can offer your clients subscription plans with automated recurring transactions on a variety of payment methods.
- It’s as simple as linking a plan to a client. Allow us to take care of the rest.
- We provide you the freedom to customize your subscription plans to meet the needs of your business.
- Allow your consumers to pay for their subscriptions using a number of methods.
Escrow Payment Integration
In an era where cybercrime has become the norm, as a marketplace becomes sophisticated, it is more likely to be vulnerable to fraudulent activity.
- When it comes to security, Escrow Payment Services provides the best payment options for both small and large markets.
- Escrow is a term that refers to the practice of “holding the funds” for the parties involved in a transaction.
- When the transaction is complete, the Escrow will release the funds.
Payment with Refund and Credit Memo
- Customers may easily get a refund using Payment Gateways for Opencart. Now, the administrator can quickly process a full or partial refund.
- You have the option of refunding the money to the customer’s wallet or directly to the customer’s card (account).
- You may provide consumers the choice of paying by redirecting to a third-party page (PayIn Web) or paying without going to a third-party page in the Card payment option (Direct Payment).
Native Payment Method Integration in Mobile App
A mobile app that offers a choice of payment options always makes a positive impression on consumers.
- For businesses who wish to sell their products worldwide, mobile app payment is extremely important.
- As a result, several payment channels are now integrated into every mobile application.
- In mobile apps, we integrate payment mechanisms that make payments simple, safe, and rapid.
The support team helped me a lot and cleared all my doubts about the OpenCart development services. Really good support team!
Offering a variety of payment methods to customers makes good business sense since it reduces wait times, eliminates trouble for customers, and makes your firm look more appealing to them.
Opencart Payments accepts the following ways of Payment Methods: PayPal, Debit card, credit card, voucher card, etc.
When choosing an appropriate payment provider, consider the following factors: Customer security, The ability to integrate multiple payment options, and Payment being accepted on all devices.
Yes, we can customize the Payment Methods plugin like PayPal, and Stripe which will support the split API.
Yes, we can customize the Opencart Payment Methods in the mobile apps via SDK or web view(API). After that, they will work on mobile apps.