Multi-Vendor Marketplace for Shopify is here with another marketplace shipping feature app, i.e., Bring.
Using this featured app, the merchants can allow sellers to ship goods through the Bring shipping method and then print Shipping Label. Moreover, create a pickup request.
This feature will have an additional charge of USD 10 per month over & above your current multivendor marketplace plan.
Headless solution ? Find out More
This feature app is available only with the Multivendor Pro Plan ($45/month). Moreover, you need to enable the Shipping add-on (free) from the ‘featured apps’ section of the app.
Above all, access to Shipping requires your Shopify store to be on the plan that supports Real-Time Carrier-Calculated Shipping.
Enable the following app by visiting:
- Multi-Vendor Admin Panel
- From the Dashboard, hover over the three dots on the top-right of the page
- Click on Feature Apps
- Search for ‘Bring‘ & click on ‘Enable‘
- After accepting the charges, you’ll be good to configure the app!
Configuration: Admin End
Firstly, the admin needs to enable this shipping method from the shipping configuration. So, for this, visit:
Multivendor Marketplace Admin Panel > Configuration > Shipping Configuration.
Click on the three dots under the Action menu & further, click on enable.
Moving on, the admin needs to configure the Bring. So, for this, click on Configure Shipping. Refer:
Bring Shipping Configuration
On the following page, configure the following details:
- Sandbox Mode: If you want to test the functionality of this shipping method, keep the sandbox mode enabled. Remember, shipping labels won’t be generated in testing mode.
- Automatic shipping label generation: By enabling this, the shipping label will be automatically generated at the tie of order fulfillment.
- API Key: Enter Api Key Provided By Bring. It will be different for the Production and Development Environment.
- User UID: Enter email ID linked with the Bring account.
- Customer Number: Enter the customer number provided by Bring.
- Parcel and Pallets: Enter PARCELS NORWAY INTERNATIONAL customer number provided by Bring.
- Parcels: Enter PARCELS_NORWAY customer number provided by Bring.
- Usage as: Fulfillment or Both (Fulfillment + Shipping)
- Shipping label cost is borne by: Choose who will bear the shipping label charges, the admin, or the seller. (This is an extra cost apart from what the customer has paid.)
- Choose carrier for shipping & fulfillment
Set Shipping Method For Sellers
The admin can further set the shipping methods for his sellers. Go to multi vendor marketplace admin panel > Sellers > Seller Listing > Edit (under Action).
On the edit seller page, the admin will have the following block from where he can enable/disable/set as default:
Further, the admin can view all the sellers which are using this shipping method by going to multi vendor marketplace admin panel > configuration > Shipping Configuration:
The redirected page:
Here, clicking on the ‘Edit’ button for a particular seller will redirect you to the ‘Edit Seller’ page from where you can disable the following shipping method for that seller (as shown previously in this blog).
The admin can allow sellers to create pickup request from edit seller page:
Make Shipping Address Phone Number Mandatory
To use this feature add-on, the admin needs to make the shipping address phone number mandatory at the time of checkout.
So, to do this, go to Shopify Backend > Settings > Checkout > Under Form Options, make Shipping address phone number as Required:
Configuration: Seller End
Further, the seller can configuration Bring from his panel.
Go to Multi-Vendor Marketplace Seller Panel > Configuration > Shipping Configuration> Enable/Disable the shipping:
Furthermore, the seller can set the shipping method as by-default so that every single product created by him will have Bring as the by-default shipping method.
Clicking on ‘Set As Default‘ will give you the following dialogue box:
Set Default Shipping Method For Products:
- For all products (old and new)
- Only for new products
- For products that don’t have any shipping method on
If not this, the seller can set the shipping method on individual products while adding/editing them.
So, go to Multi-vendor marketplace seller panel > Products >Product Listing > Add/Edit the Product:
Further, click on the Global Configuration menu:
So, from here, the seller can do the SHIPPING PACKET CONFIGURATION:
NOTE: It is mandatory to add product weight while creating one.
Shopify Store Frontend
Likewise, the customer will have an option to select the shipping method as per configured from the backend after entering the information:
Shipping Label Generation
Seller will have an option to generate the shipping label from their seller panel. Also, shipping labels can only be generated for fulfilled orders.
Fulfilling order via Bring:
Go to Multi-vendor marketplace seller panel > Orders > Order Listing > View (under Action). Select the method of order fulfillment as Bring and fulfill the order.
Furthermore, this is how the shipping label will be downloaded in pdf form:
Create A Pickup Request
The seller can generate a pickup request for the Bring services to pick the order from your warehouse:
For this, go to ADDITIONAL ORDER DETAILS, click on Actions > Create Pickup Request:
This action will give you a pop-up:
Further, the seller can view the generated pickup request on the same page under PICKUP REQUEST DETAILS section: