Shopify Multivendor Marketplace module is a great tool to convert your shop into a fully functioning marketplace. It facilitates the process of adding sellers and keep track of their sales.
Now We have introduced Shipping in Multivendor Marketplace App which will enable the admin to configure shipping methods from his end for sellers and sellers can configure the shipping methods on the basis on price or Weight of the product.
This feature also enables seller to add the range of shipping for products along with the adding country and enabling disabling states in that country and editing the shipping charges state wise. The Shipping feature is available in our Gold Plan of multivendor marketplace app.
- Admin enables the shipping feature.
- Admin configures the shipping methods which will be visible to seller.
- Seller manages the shipping from his account as well.
- Seller adds the range and configures the shipping charges as per his requirement.
- Seller can enable/Disable any shipping method from his end .
- Seller can add countries for shipping and can set the shipping charges state wise.
- Seller can enable/disable any particular state for shipping of products.
- Seller can edit the ranges entered.
- The shipping charges will reflect to the customer at the time of final checkout .
Process of enabling shipping from Admin’s End
Access to Shipping requires your Shopify store be on the plan that support Real Time Carrier-calculated Shipping.
- Go to Feature app section
- Click on enable shipping >>> activate >>> Ok
- Once you will enable shipping option from the configuration , you will be able to see the Shipping tab in configuration>>select the shipping method and click save.
Process of enabling shipping from Seller’s End
- Once admin will enable the shipping option from his end,02 option will reflect in the menu at seller’s end .
- Seller will have to configure shipping by selecting the shipping method from shipping configuration.
Once the shipping configuration is done, move on to Shipping ,where list of shipping methods selected will be visible.
Which can be enabled/disabled and viewed plus range details can be viewed along with adding new range
The range is decided on two basis :
Zone wise shipping
In this feature Admin can create the zones and add countries in that zone, based on which the sellers will set prices.
Zone here can be any name given to a group by admin, in which admin adds up countries which will have same range and prices. This feature is for all those who never wanted to set the shipping country wise.
1)Please visit configuration >>> Shipping >>> And select Zone wise Shipping.
2)Then Shipping Zones Option will get added in your main menu.
Click on Shipping zones and then click Add zones to add the shipping zones.
Clickin on Add zone, you will be redirected to the page where you will name the zone and add countries to it.
On the seller end:
Go to shipping Configuration and
-Then click on the eye button to view the range and set the prices range wise.
So that was all from the shipping of Multivendor Marketplace app.
Please Visit Shopify Multivendor Marketplace Blog for details of app
Find the below link and credentials to use the demo of Shopify Multivendor Marketplace App :
BackEnd Demo : https://multivendor-marketplace-2.myshopify.com/admin
Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : demowebkul
FrontEnd Demo : https://multivendor-marketplace-2.myshopify.com/
Username : email@example.com
Password : webkul123
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org