This is another splendid add-on in VirtueMart. With the help of Square payment, the user can buy the product(s) from VirtueMart store. With the installation of Joomla Virtuemart Square Payment Gateway, the store’s owner can receive payments from anywhere with Square with all security measures.
- This add-on is well integrated with Virtuemart store.
- The plugin is compatible and it works for SSL certified sites.
- Payment form is generated using square js library for security.
- A feature of token generation is available here in order to make charge instead of card details being transferred to the server.
- At admin’s end, the functionality of “Full Refund” is available.
Joomla Virtuemart Square Payment Gateway
Virtuemart Square Payment Gateway is working in the Joomla version
- Joomla 3.x
After installing the add-on, go to “payment method” tab at Virtuemart end. Click on “+new” to create a new payment method as shown below.
Set the parameters as mentioned below.
- Enter the name of the payment method.
- Click “yes” to publish.
- Select “VM Payment-Square Payment” as the payment method from the drop-down.
In the “Configuration” tab set the fields listed below.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Based on the selection of mode enter the application id, location id and access token provided by Square Payment Gateway.
- Now, Select the payment currency for which transaction will be made at frontend.
- Select the countries for which the payment method will be available at the time of order creation.
- Enter the minimum and maximum value of the payment to be accepted.
- Select a logo to displayed at the checkout page.
- In “order status settings”, select the status for pending, successful and failed transaction.
View of the checkout page.
For further any query feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x, VM 3.x