This is another splendid plugin in VirtueMart. With the help of Square payment, the user can buy the product(s) from VirtueMart store. With the installation of Joomla Virtuemart Square Payment Gateway, the store’s owner can receive payments from anywhere with Square with all security measures.
- This extension is well integrated with Virtuemart store.
- The payment form is generated using square js library for security.
- A feature of token generation is available here in order to make charge instead of card details being transferred to the server.
- At admin’s end, the functionality of “Full Refund” is available.
- This extension is compatible with new SCA and 3DS 2.0 rules.
- This plugin will work only on SSL enabled site.
- The payment is only accepted in the currency based on the country of seller account registration.
Installation And Configuration
After installing the add-on, go to the “payment method” tab at Virtuemart end. Click on “+New” to create a new payment method as shown below.
Set the parameters as mentioned below.
- Enter the name of the payment method.
- Click “yes” to publish.
- Select “VM Payment-Square Payment” as the payment method from the drop-down.
In the “Configuration” tab set the fields listed below.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Based on the selection of mode enter the application id, access token and location ID provided by Square Payment Gateway.
- Now, Select the payment currency for which transaction will be made at frontend.
- Select the countries for which the payment method will be available at the time of order creation.
- Enter the minimum and maximum value of the payment to be accepted.
- Select a logo to displayed at the checkout page.
- In “order status settings”, select the status for pending, successful and failed transaction.
To get the credentials of square payment you need to create a developer’s account. Refer to the below link:
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
View of the checkout page.
Backend View of order
When the order is completed, an admin has the functionality to refund the order to the customer. Here in order details page admin can update the status of an order to “Refunded” and click on “Save”. In this way “Refund ID” has been created as given in below screenshot.
For further any query feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x and VirtueMart 3.x