Joomla Virtuemart DHL Shipment:
DHL Shipping for Joomla Virtuemart provides DHL Shipping service for shipping the products in worldwide.It calculates the shipping rates on the basis of the configuration set by the admin. This shipping method is most trusted shipping method in terms of cost, product delivery and now it is available with the Webkul Joomla Virtuemart add-on.Please Note: DHL shipping services are area specific.
- It provides an option for admin to choose DHL Service from the offered services drop-down.
- It provides an option for admin to set additional shipping cost.
- Provide an option to set minimum and maximum order amount for which this shipment will appear for a buyer.
- The cost will be added as per the User’s postal code in the cart page.
- Shipment Label can be created by the Admin from the back-end Order Details view.
- DHL Shipment Tracking Number is provided to the customer in the Order shipment mail as well as in Order details page.
FLOW OF INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
Browse the ‘Joomla Virtuemart DHL Shipment’ zip file and then upload and install.
Now, click on ‘Virtuemart’ and move to ‘Shipment’ in the drop-down and click on it.
Click on “New” to create new “Shipment Method”.
This is Shipment Method information
This is Shipment Method Configuration.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
FRONT-END VIEW & ADMIN END’S SETTING
This is the front-end view, here you can see after successful installation and configuration, when buyer purchase a product from the Virtuemart store then DHL shipment service is appear at front-end.
Please Note: Buyer can only select the type of shipment from front-end in that case only admin will come to know about the buyer’s shipment preference, DHL will not receive any shipment order at this stage.
Now, this is the Back-end View here you can see how admin has to manage the order status so that shipment can be done. For that admin has to click on Orders.
In this stage, Admin has to change the order status and set as per Shipment Creation
Click on order and then click to download the DHL label this is only applicable if admin has to take care of packaging part, else no need to do.
In the last stage, admin has to take the print of the DHL label and paste it on respective courier for shipment
Buyer will receive the mail regarding shipment tracking Number, also buyer can check at orders detail page can check the Tracking Number.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x ; Virtuemart 3.x