Joomla VirtueMart Amazon Affiliate->
Amazon is one of the world’s biggest affiliate marketplaces. Amazon Associates is an affiliate marketing program that allows website owners to create links and advertisement for Amazon products. Website owner earns referral amount (commission) when a customer clicks on the product you advertise and buy it from Amazon through your website. “Joomla VirtueMart Amazon Affiliate” plugin allows an admin to import Amazon Products from VirtueMart backend and display Amazon products to VirtueMart store.
It allows an admin to search and import Amazon Products to VirtueMart. Imported products will be displayed just like VirtueMart products with an Amazon icon. These products can only be purchased from Amazon thus serve the Amazon affiliate program for VirtueMart. When a customer clicks on the advertisement link on your VirtueMart store he will be redirected to Amazon site to purchase that product. Once a customer purchase the product an admin will get a commission for that product.
Joomla VirtueMart Amazon Affiliate Features->
- Allow admin to import Amazon products in VirtueMart store.
- Admin can directly search products from Amazon Affiliate tab added in VirtueMart.
- Admin can directly import Amazon products through “Import products” option.
- An admin can directly delete Amazon products through the “Delete Imported products” option.
- Functionality to add multiple Amazon Marketplaces to import products with multiple tracking Id’s.
- It imports Amazon products information like Product name, description, price, Discount price, and Product image.
- Admin can import up to 10 products at a time.
- Functionality of Imported product’s status report is provided as Recent Reports.
- Functionality to import products to any VirtueMart category is provided.
- Imported Amazon products will be displayed with the Amazon icon at the storefront.
- Well integrated with Joomla and VirtueMart.
Flow Of Installation And Configuration->
When you’ll download the “Joomla VirtueMart Amazon Affiliate”, you’ll get one zip file and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it. After that install the zip file.
Here you can see “Amazon Affiliate” tab will get added to your VirtueMart end. Now Configure the settings of the plugin as given below and “Save”.
1. Basic Settings: In these settings, set the default category to which the Amazon products will be imported.
2. PA-API Credentials: Enter the credentials of your Amazon affiliate account to import products.
3. Amazon Marketplace: Add Marketplace and respective Tracking Id to fetch the products from Amazon affiliate. Here an admin can add multiple Amazon Marketplaces to import products with multiple tracking Id’s.
Once you have saved the settings, in the “Amazon Affiliate” section you will find the option of “Import Products”.
After clicking on “Import products”, a new popup will get opened. Firstly, Select the “Marketplace” from the Dropdown. After that select “Tracking Ids” and search for Amazon products through the desired keywords. Once you click on “Search” it will fetch up to 10 Amazon products based on the selected “Marketplace” and “Tracking Id”.
After the products are imported an admin can view the report of the imported products by clicking on “Recent Report”. This report will cover information about imported products.
When all the products are imported through Amazon, an admin can find the list of all the imported products under the “Amazon Affiliate” tab as given in below snapshot. An admin can also delete the imported products from here.
When all the Amazon products are imported, an admin can view these imported products in the product section at VirtueMart end. Here all the Amazon products are imported to the default category “Books”, which an admin had selected in “Amazon Affiliate” settings.
Front End view Of Imported Amazon products->
Given below is the Amazon products that are imported to your Joomla site. Once you click on the link you will be redirected to the Amazon site.
A customer can purchase the product from here through your site referral. When a customer purchases a product based on your reference you will get the commission.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.X and VirtueMart 3.X