Joomla Virtuemart Pre Order:
Joomla Virtuemart Pre Order is a spectacular add-on that benefits the store customers to place an order in advance for products which are yet to be released or have no inventory i.e. zero. This extension will help users to publish products in their store before they become available to customers. Such type of logics helps to understand the market demand or buyer’s choice. Since the inventory cost is zero so it is very economical way to understand the market by launching Product Pre Order booking.
- PreOrder provides the functionality to store owner of getting pre-orders for a product which will arrive on the store soon.
- Buyer would notified through mail when they become available on store.
- Admin has provided option to set automatic / manual notification in the configuration.
- Admin also set the Maximum number of purchase quantity for preorder products.
- Buyer has to pay for the complete product price at the time of Preorder purchase.
- Pre-order products are available for only registered users of the Site.
- Pre-order Product purchase will be done in a separate order.
- A Registered User can purchase single quantity of a Preorder Product.
- Email Template is provided for three scenarios. Admin can change the Email Template according to his requirements.
a)Preorder Payment Mail.
b)Notifying Buyer for availability of the Product.
c)Mail for the Completion of Preorder payment.
FLOW OF INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
Browse the Joomla Virtuemart Pre Order zip file then upload and install.
Click on Components and then move to Preorder in the drop-down and then click on it.
Click on option for PreOrder configuration.
Now set here how a buyer will get notification “Auto” or “Manual”.
From here you need to select a product for the Preorder setting.
Now, this is Product Preorder setting.
- Each registered buyer can buy a single Preorder Product by using their registered email id.
- Only registered buyer can avail this facility, not the guest user.
Click on VirtueMart and then Shipment Methods to create a new shipment method.
Click on VirtueMart and then Payment Methods to create a new payment method.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x, VirtueMart 3.x