Joomla Virtuemart Marketplace integration for Community Builder:
Joomla Virtuemart Marketplace integration for Community Builder is an another addon in Virtuemart Marketplace extensions category, with the help of this plugin, the seller registration becomes just one click process. Community Builder provides a feature “Manage Connections” with the help of which you can connect with other users on the Marketplace.This plugin would work only if you have installed “Community Builder and Webkul’s Joomla Virtuemart Multi Vendor Marketplace_5.x.
- Become seller instantly, after installation of this plugin with our Virtuemart Multi-vendor Marketplace to become a seller is very easy process.
- User can add seller’s product(s) to Favorite.
- User can follow sellers of Marketplace.
- This plugin can be configured easily.
- User can see seller’s Social profile links.
- Buyers can communicate with sellers through Community Builder.
FLOW OF INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
First of all install the Community Builder(version_2.1x) on your Virtuemart Multi-vendor Marketplace store.
Then, browse upload and install the zip file that you have purchased from Webkul store.Please follow the steps as mentioned in the below images.
Now, click on Plugin Management to make “Marketplace” published.
Click on “Tab Managemnet” now, to configure “Display and Position”.
Now, in this step users have to register themself in “Community”.
In this step users can see all the users those are online.
Here you can see that each user can send send request to another user(s) also can remove conncetions form his list.
An user can see seller’s social profile links, can add seller’s product(s) in the favourite list.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x; Virtuemart 3.x; Marketplace 5.x and Community Builder 2.1x