Joomla VirtueMart Marketplace Advance Report:
To make data analysis report more powerful for VirtueMart Marketplace, “Joomla VirtueMart Marketplace Advance Report” is developed. This VirtueMart marketplace extension is used for extracting and organizing data within VirtueMart Marketplace in a structured manner. Furthermore, it generates and analyzes customized report for selected categories, sellers, order status and by date range like today, yesterday, last week, last month or you can customize date as per your need.
Hence this extension has developed with the unique design and advanced data extraction. Likewise, there are different types of formats provided for downloading the data and save the results.
- Filter the report on the basis of order status, category, seller, and date range.
- An Overall summary is provided like the total sales, total tax, total commission, average daily sales, average order sales, etc.
- A monthly summary report is provided in tabular, barline chart and pie-chart form.
- Seller summary is provided in tabular, bar line chart and pie chart form to store admin.
- Instead of seller summary, at frontend a seller is provided with commission summary table and graph.
- Generate sales data report by order status and top selling products.
- Generate sales data report by categories and top-selling categories.
- Provide sales data report by countries and state in tabular and chart form.
- Analyze the report for a set time period such as yesterday, last week, last month and can select a custom date ranges of your choice.
- Download the report table in CSV and PDF format.
- Download the report chart in PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG format.
- Annotation option is available to add a note on a chart and can save and print.
- All generated report can be downloaded in your system which can be accessed at any time.
The flow of Installation and Configuration:
Step1: First of all, Go to extension manager and click install. After that drag and drop the zip file of “Joomla VirtueMart Marketplace Advance Report”. Also, you can upload the file from your system.
Step2: Finally, your Extension has been successfully installed now. Click on the below button to configure.
Step3: Fill the following fields as per settings then click save and close.
Step4: Go to the components and here you can see “VirtueMart Marketplace Advance Report”. Click on that to visit the dashboard.
Step5: This is the dashboard of “VirtueMart Marketplace Advance Report”. You can view an overall report based on the total sales, total tax, total commission, average daily sales, average order sales, etc.
Consequently here are some of the samples for data format and extraction:
Another view of the chart as Annotate Option:
Disable any field or filter:
Front End View :
To view this report at the front end, you have to add a menu item for “advance report” from backend and set to publish. Then you can see the “advance report” option in the main menu bar. Now click on this you can view front end of “VirtueMart Marketplace Advance Report” of a particular seller.
That’s all for the VirtueMart Marketplace Advance Report still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the component better http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x, VirtueMart 3.x and Marketplace 5.2.X