Joomla Virtuemart Custom Shipping Cost Per Product: This magnificent extension will allow users to set custom shipment charges for specific product. The option created by user will appear during checkout based on product. The main purpose behind initiating this extension was to allow user to set flat rates for shipping across products.
- Functionality to set the custom shipment cost for selected products via admin end.
- Admin can filter products according to the Virtuemart listed categories.
- Option to set the cost of non-selected products is available via admin end.
- Allow free shipping for individual product if shipping rate is set 0.
- Easy to configure and use.
- Multiple shipment cost can be assigned.
- Drag and drop functionality for selecting products.
Joomla Virtuemart Custom Shipping Cost Per Product
Virtuemart Custom Shipping Cost Per Product is working in the Joomla version as below :
Joomla 3.x, Virtuemart 3.x
Important Note- Before configuration please go through the concept, this extension has some restriction while creating different shipment method for different countries using Custom shipping cost per product shipment. For an example:
If store admin wants to make multiple shipments using custom shipping cost per product then the admin has to keep group name and products of that particular group exactly same in each group.
Let us say you have made 2 shipments one for the USA and another for the Uk, with name USA shipment and UK shipment respectively,
In USA shipment which is made for the USA, you have created 2 groups “Group 1” with price 10 and “Group 2” with price 20
so in the case, of UK shipment you have to create the same group with the name “Group 1” and “Group 2” too. while you can keep price 30 and 40 respectively or whatever you want. Also both “Group 1” must have the same product and “Group 2” have the same products.
For better understanding of configuration process of plugin on Virtuemart, follow the instructions as shown below in the snapshots.
Current Product Version - 2.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x, Virtuemart 3.2 and above