Joomla VirtueMart Custom Shipping Cost Per Product: This magnificent extension will allow users to set custom shipment charges for a specific product. The option created by the user will appear during checkout based on the product. The main purpose behind initiating this extension was to allow a user to set flat rates for shipping within products.
- Functionality to set the custom shipment cost for selected products via admin end.
- Functionality to set shipping cost based on Group(s) for selected products
- An admin can add the available VirtueMart products to the group.
- Drag and Drop functionality is provided to admin to add VirtueMart listed products to respective Group(s).
- Admin can set the shipping cost for Non-Selected products.
- Admin can assign free shipment to a product’s group by setting its group price value to zero.
- Admin can set the packaging fee for Non-Selected products.
- Option provided to admin to manage shipping cost on the basis of product quantity.
- Easy to configure and use.
Important Note- Before configuration please go through the concept, this extension has some restriction while creating different shipment method for different countries using Custom shipping cost per product shipment. For example:
If store admin wants to make multiple shipments using custom shipping cost per product then the admin has to keep group name and products of that particular group exactly the same in each group.
Let us say you have made 2 shipments one for the USA and another for the Uk, with name USA shipment and UK shipment respectively,
In USA shipment which is made for the USA, you have created 2 groups “Group 1” with price 10 and “Group 2” with price 20
so in the case, of UK shipment you have to create the same group with the name “Group 1” and “Group 2” too. while you can keep price 30 and 40 respectively or whatever you want. Also both “Group 1” must have the same product and “Group 2” have the same products.
For a better understanding of the configuration process of the plugin on Virtuemart, follow the instructions as shown below in the snapshots.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
Current Product Version - 2.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x, Virtuemart 3.x