Joomla VirtueMart AliExpress Dropshipping->
AliExpress is a huge marketplace with a wide selection of products you can sell in your store. It is one of the most popular marketplaces for e-commerce entrepreneurs using the dropshipping business model. You can pay for products at wholesale prices and have them drop shipped directly to your customers. Therefore the merchant purchases product ordered by a customer from AliExpress to fulfil the orders of customers. So to integrate your VirtueMart store to AliExpress, “Joomla VirtueMart AliExpress Dropshipping” is developed.
This plugin helps to import the products from AliExpress directly to your VirtueMart store and start selling those products at your own store very easily. Admin has the option to update the product prices and other product details after importing the same to the store. After he/she receives the order of the imported product, he places the same order on AliExpress and gets it shipped directly from their warehouse to the customer.
- This plugin works only in https (SSL enabled) site.
- For importing products from AliExpress website, you need to install Joomla VirtueMart AliExpress Importer extension in your Google Chrome web browser. For it, you can add the extension and install it from here.
Joomla VirtueMart AliExpress Dropshipping Features->
- Import AliExpress Products to your VirtueMart store with ease.
- Functionality to import products from AliExpress category page to your selected store.
- Functionality to import products from AliExpress product detail page to your store.
- Import products with details include Product Name, Price, description, metadata, main image and additional images.
- Functionality to edit the product details before importing to the VirtueMart store.
- Option to set default category to which products get imported.
- Option to place an order for AliExpress products from VirtueMart orders detail page.
- Functionality to set the default quantity of a product when imported from AliExpress.
- All steps from adding the product to the AliExpress cart and entering the shipping information have been automated.
- Admin can filter AliExpress Imported Products from VirtueMart Product List Page.
- Admin can filter the AliExpress product’s orders by adding an order prefix in plugin settings.
- A custom built AliExpress Product Importer Chrome Browser Extension is available on Chrome extension store.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
Installation of Chrome Extension->
Firstly, You need to install an extension on your Google Chrome browser for importing the products to your VirtueMart store that is “Joomla VirtueMart AliExpress Importer”. Click here to download the chrome extension.
After clicking the “Add to Chrome” button, the extension will be added to the Chrome browser. Now, an admin can go to AliExpress site and update authenticate data.
Flow Of Installation and configuration->
Step1: Firstly download the “Joomla VirtueMart AliExpress Dropshipping”, zip file and drag and drop the zip file.
Step2: After installation, Go to plugin and find “AliExpress Dropshipping for VirtueMart”. Check the plugin to enable it.
Step3: Now configure the settings of this plugin. Here to import AliExpress products to your VirtueMart store, you need to authenticate the data at AliExpress end through “Authentication Key” which you can enter manually, and enter other details and click on “Save” as given in below screenshot:
Step4: Once you have configured the settings of the plugin. Go to AliExpress site, Click on “Update Authentication Data” in order to authenticate the data from AliExpress.
Step5: After clicking “Update Authenticate Data”, a new popup will get open. Enter your Joomla VirtueMart site URL to which you want to import AliExpress products. And click on “Next”.
Step6: After clicking “Next”, Enter “Email” of the shopper that you have selected in the plugin configuration and “Authentication key”. This is the key that you have entered in the plugin settings(manually) to authenticate with AliExpress.
After successful authentication of your Joomla site to AliExpress, you can view “AliExpress product Importer icon” to the AliExpress category page to import products from here.
One can also view “AliExpress product Importer icon” at the product detail page to import AliExpress products from here.
After clicking on “AliExpress product Importer icon”, a new popup will get open which shows the details of AliExpress products like “Name”, “Price”, “Meta Title”, “Meta Description” and “Meta Tag Keywords”. An admin can edit the details of products before importing to his VirtueMart store.
View Of AliExpress products At VirtueMart Backend->
View Of AliExpress Products At VirtueMart Backend in Category named “Lady”:
When an admin imported products from AliExpress to VirtueMart store, he can view the products to the default category which an admin has chosen in plugin settings.
View Of Imported Products By Selecting “AliExpress Product” From Dropdown:
Once clicked on the AliExpress product, an admin can find that the product is imported along with the product details like product description, price, meta information, product main image, and additional images.
Front End View->
When product get imported from AliExpress, these products will get displayed to your VirtueMart store. From here a customer can purchase AliExpress products from your VirtueMart store.
View Of AliExpress Order At VirtueMart Backend:
When a customer purchases an AliExpress product then we can find the product’s order in “Order” section of VirtueMart backend. An admin can find the list of all AliExpress order simply by entering order prefix, “ali_” in the filter. Here an admin can set this “order prefix” to search for AliExpress orders in the plugin setting.
When a customer places an order of AliExpress product from VirtueMart, an admin can place the same order at AliExpress end in just a single click. When an admin requires to fulfil his customer’s order he can simply click on “Place Order On AliExpress” button given in the order details page. By clicking here an admin can place the same order at Aliexpress end.
After clicking on “Place Order On AliExpress”, an admin will be redirected to AliExpress site. All steps from adding the product to the AliExpress cart and entering the shipping information have been automated. After filling the shipping and payment details click on “Confirm & Pay”. In this way, an admin can place an order at AliExpress to fulfill his customer.
That’s all for the Joomla VirtueMart AliExpress Dropshipping. Still, have an issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x & VirtueMart 3.x