Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Daily Deals only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace & Odoo SMS Notification works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace & Odoo SMS Notification.
Acknowledge Your Customers Using Odoo Marketplace SMS Notification!
Mobile Marketing is a type of marketing strategy which helps the seller to aim the target audience on their mobile devices with emails, SMS, etc. Whether it’s an offer or any other important notification; just update your customers with SMS.
Odoo Marketplace SMS Notification module installs all the necessary features to configure and enable SMS Feature so you can send Sms to your customers or/and vendors.
Your brand will stand out in a crowded marketplace with SMS notifications. Because so many online retailers communicate by email, sending SMS to their vendors is a terrific method for them to acknowledge.
Odoo Company ? Read More
The mobile channel is a reason behind the growth components of business communications strategies worldwide. SMS or text messaging is an effective tool for business communications because of its clarity accessibility, ease of use, and reach.
So, having a module like Odoo Marketplace SMS Notification is a gem in the basket for you. It provides the facility to notify the seller and admin through SMS for various events.
- The module allows you to send Notification by SMS to Admin on Seller Sign Up.
- It even sends notifications by SMS to Seller on Seller Sign Up.
- It sends notification by SMS to Admin on Seller Approval/Rejection.
- The module also sends notification by SMS to Seller on Seller Approval/Rejection.
- The module sends Notification by SMS to Admin on Seller Products Approval/Rejection.
- It also sends notification by SMS to Seller on Seller Products Approval/Rejection.
- You can send notifications by SMS to the Seller on New Order Placed.
- Admin configured SMS Templates for Seller which will be triggered automatically if enabled.
- The delivery status of the sent Odoo SMS is available in Odoo.
- You can Enable/Disable checkboxes to Auto Delete the records.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_sms_notification’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘marketplace_sms_notification’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Seller Dashboard’.
- Now, go to the ‘Settings’ under the ‘Configuration’ menu.
- Click on the Mail & SMS Notification, here admin can manage all the SMS notification settings.
- On new seller request: Admin can enable/disable SMS notification for admin as well as a seller on new seller request. Also, admin can create and edit message templates.
- On seller approval/rejection: Admin can enable/disable SMS notification for admin as well as a seller on the approval/rejection of a seller. Also, admin can create and edit message templates.
- On product approval/rejection: Admin can enable/disable SMS notification for admin as well as a seller on the approval/rejection of a seller’s product. Also, admin can create and edit message templates
- On new order: Admin can enable/disable SMS notification for a seller on the new order of a seller’s product. Also, admin can create and edit message templates.
- Since admin can create and edit templates from this page an admin can manage template name, conditions on which SMS will be triggered and the content to be sent in the message.
ALSO, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10