Owning a Marketplace is a great business model as you can offer a huge variety to your customers. To give a perfect shape to your business model; Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace offers you a platform to sell a wide range of products without actually owning it.
The module allows you to connect with multiple vendors so that they can sell their products on your Online Store. Your business model can attract “Brick-Mortar sellers” to sign in for your Odoo Marketplace. As it gives an opportunity for them to place their markable impression to the wide audience.
As a Marketplace Owner (Admin), you have complete authority to approve/disapprove products, orders, sellers, etc, manage sellers’ payments, seller shops and much more.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace
- Transform your Odoo Website into Online store for multiple vendors
- Add terms and condition on the seller registration form
- Admin can also sell his/her own products on the Marketplace
- Only sellers approved by admin can upload their products on Online Store
- Admin can set manual or auto-approval of seller products and their quantities.
- Only approved products by admin are displayed on store
- Assign individual warehouses and locations for all sellers for Effective inventory management.
- Allows to show/hide seller’s information on the website such as sales count, Product count, Return Policy, Joining date, shipping policy, etc.
- Allow customers to reach out to the seller through ‘Email to Seller’ button.
- Each seller has a separate shop and profile page in the marketplace.
- Sellers can set a unique profile page and provide shop description, shop name, tagline, etc on the website.
- The seller can provide the shop’s term and conditions using WYSIWYG.
- View total sales and easily manage all orders on your shop( sales order analysis )
- Overview all shop related information like products approval requests, total orders on his account and seller payments directly on the seller dashboard.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_marketplace’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_marketplace’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Login to your Odoo Database with Admin Credentials and go to the Seller Dashboard Module
- Click on the ‘Configuration’ Tab>> Settings
- You can set the “Auto Approval Settings“; like automatically approve the seller’s requests, product approval, and quantity approval. Moreover, you can set the internal category for all marketplace products.
- After that, click on the ‘Payment Terms‘ Tab under Other Settings; set the global payment terms for all of your marketplace sellers; however, the payment terms set for each seller profile uniquely can override these settings.
- After that, click on the ‘Mail & Notifications‘ Tab under Other Settings; Enable/Disable mail notifications for admins and sellers for different Marketplace Events. The events like seller’s requests, product approval, new order, and quantity approval.
- Click on the ‘Website’ Tab under Other Settings; manage marketplace website view settings; like show/hide reviews and the count, marketplace landing page for customers, display recently added products, and so on.
- Now click on the Dashboard tab for a quick peek at all the approvals.
- Go to the Sellers; from here you can view and manage the marketplace sellers
- Open any pending Seller request; approve or deny the request and after that edit seller settings as per your requirements.
- Enable the checkbox to Over-ride seller’s default settings and after that set the terms as per your requirements.
- After that, go to the Seller Reviews under Sellers Tab to manage seller reviews and recommendations From customers
- Under the Sales Tab, Go to the “Orders” to manage the orders; moreover, you can manage sellers payment history from the sales tab only; Click on the “Approve” button to approve the order.
- Click on Pay to Seller menu to make the payment and after that fill the required details to pay to the sellers
- Go to the Seller Bills to manage seller payments; On Addition, click on the “Ask For Credit Note” button if needed
- Go to the Product tab; after that, you can create a new product and approve/disapprove the product request.
- Go to the Inventory; As a result, you can manage sellers inventory request and view delivery orders for the marketplace.
Seller View :
- Log in as a seller and go to the seller dashboard. Sellers can check Marketplace products, orders, and payments.
- Seller can create a product and publish it on the website.
- Enter the details such as product name, website product category, product type, sales price and other details.
- After entering the details, click on save and ask for approval from the admin
In Addition, Please note: If the admin has enabled auto-approval settings, then the product will get approved without asking for approval from the admin.
- As soon as the admin approves, the Status will change to Approved and therefore seller can publish their products on the website.
- Go to “My Profile” under Sellers Tab to manage payment settings, shop policies, and profile page, and click on the “Request For Payment” tab to directly notify the admin for the payment.
- Seller can also check his default configuration settings by clicking on the “Click to view” option.
- Seller can also manage his payments, shop policies, and profile page.
- After that, under the same Seller tab, the Seller can also visit his shop and edit his shop URL, shop banner, tagline, address, and terms & conditions. Moreover, Sellers can also see all the listed products.
- Navigate to the “Sales” tab to manage orders and payments. Under Orders, sellers can check their pending orders and ship them.
- Under the same Sales tab, Click on Click on the “Request for payment” for payment from the admin.
- Moreover,Seller can check his ongoing payments and order analysis under the same Sales tab.
- Navigate to the “Inventory” tab, Seller can request admin to update the inventory.
- Lastly, Seller can also check for Delivery orders and stock moves.
- Login as a customer in the marketplace; here, you can see the seller’s name on the product page.
- After that, click on the Seller’s name to view his/her details
- Lastly, Click on the “Rating & Reviews” tab to write a review for the seller and can see others reviews.
Hope you find the user guide of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Also, check our store page to go through our other modules.
If you still have any issues/queries then please raise a ticket 💬
For any doubt mail us at [email protected] 💌
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.3
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8
Leave a Comment