Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager: A module by which Sellers of Marketplace can promote and advertise their products by purchasing the ad block positions given in the website according to their availability of date. Our main motive is to help you in maintaining your business profitable and after deep analysis, we have launched this module by which you can earn money be allocating space on your website for advertisement to your sellers and customers.
Note: This module is dependent on Odoo Website Advertisement Manager & Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace in order to use “Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager” you need to purchase these two modules also.
- Admin provides panels to seller located at different positions of the website where they can place their products for advertisement.
- Admin can set a price per day for every advertisement position.
- Sellers and customers can purchase the advertisement display positions according to the availability.
- Make the payment according to the date range selected for displaying an advertisement.
- Customers can only add Banners on the advertisement position booked.
- Sellers can add Products and banner as per their choice on the advertisement position booked.
- Sellers can add only their own products of the marketplace in the product carousel.
- An admin can add any product to the product carousel.
- Admin can view all the advertisement orders at one place.
- According to ad block position, an admin can select the maximum number of products to be shown the on the product carousel.
- Admin can configure whether to allow/disallow product carousel for each position from the backend.
- The admin can configure the auto-approval settings for the products and banner added in the block content.
- Admin can publish/unpublish the advertisements displayed on the website.
- Admin can view the list of customers and sellers who have purchased the advertisement blocks.
- An admin can approve/deny or delete the advertisement products added by the sellers.
- A notification mail will be sent to the seller, for the Ad block content approval.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the marketplace_advertisement_manager folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path. Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to the apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the marketplace_advertisement_manager key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
Customer End view
To check and buy the available Ad blocks, click on “Advertisement blocks” in the footer.
Click on Buy Now button to purchase the desired Ad blocks from the available options.
Now, select the desired range from the available slot. The total ad amount will be calculated depending on the price per day defined by the admin * the number of available days selected by the seller. To purchase an ad block, select only available days.
Please note: The dates before current date and already booked dates will be in the hidden state.
An error message will appear on the popup window for selecting already booked dates.
The Ad block will be added with the selected dates and corresponding price to cart. Now, you can proceed with the checkout process.
A customer can check the purchased Ad blocks with the corresponding status and other details by visiting the My Account menu> Ad blocks.
To add desired details or to check the details of a particular Ad block, click on the particular Ad block link.
Ad block with the current status(Draft, active and expired) will be opened. Select the display type which could be a banner or/and a slider.
For banner: upload the desired image and add the corresponding link and proceed with the clicking“save and request to approve” to save the settings.
For slider: Select products from the listed products and proceed with the save and request to approve. The content for a particular Ad block successfully added.
Admin End View
On admin end under website menu> Ad lines, admin can view all Ad orders with their corresponding Ad status and Ad content status.
By selecting a particular Ad block, admin can approve or deny Ad content added by the seller by clicking on the button Approve and Deny respectively.
An Ad block can be in the status like draft, active, expired depending on the slot selected by the seller and an Ad block content can be in new, pending and approved states.
All Ad blocks history will be maintained under Website>Ad blocks.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 11