The website is full of a plethora of advertisement ads. In today’s growing digital world, Advertisement has made its strong position in the internet world. What is an advertisement? The advertisement is basically a notice or announcement which is used to promote a product.
Webkul is offering “Odoo Website Advertisement Manager” which design and align advertisement blocks on different web-pages on your website and use it as you like. Let customers or companies post an ad on your website. Set the prices of the Advertisements as per their display position on the site. Approve/deny ads contents and manage the entire process from the back-end.
- Advertisement can enhance the website by providing the block feature.
- Admin provides a space for the customers wherein customers can add the request for the advertisement by selecting the required available option.
- Admin has the right to set the price per day for every advertisement position.
- The customer has the flexibility to purchase the advertisement display position according to the availability.
- A customer can select the date range for which advertisement will be displayed and make payment accordingly.
- Customers can add Banners on the advertisement position booked.
- Admin can allow/disallow external link for banner images added by the customer for their advertisement.
- Admin can configure the auto-approval settings for the block content.
- Admin will have complete control of advertisements displayed on the website.
- Admin can view the list of customers who have purchased the advertisement blocks.
- Admin can approve/deny or delete the advertisement banners added by the customer.
- A mail will be sent to the customer on the approval of block content.
How does this work
Initially, enable the option “Ad block Approval” . When admin will enable it will auto approve the ad block with the content.
On “Homepage” of the website, Advertisement Blocks will be displayed under the heading “Connect with us”.
The user can view all the Advertisement block position with their respective details.
The user can see the availability of the particular ad block
A pop up will arise when user will click on the “buy now” button. Fill the “From and To Date”. It is mandatory to mention the date in order to book the ad block for that particular time interval.
Now, complete the payment procedure for buying the Ad Blocks. In your shopping cart, the details of the Ad block with the booked date will be displayed(as shown in the screenshot below).
Now, the order is confirmed and your ad block is successfully booked.
Click on ” My Account” to view how many Ads Blocks a user has purchased for creating the advertisements.
A user can create the ad by filling all the relevant details. Upload the image banner and add a link for the ad.
Admin has the right to view all the backend settings. In order to view Ad block from the backend follow the path Website> Advertisement>Ad Blocks.
Follow the path Website> Advertisement> Ad blocks to ad block view from the backend.
Follow the path Website>Ad orders to view all the orders from the ad blocks.
Also if you want to create an order. Simply, follow the path Website>Advertisement>Ad orders.
As soon as you will confirm the sale of the sale order, the “Block Status” will change from Draft to active.
The kanban view of the Ad blocks lines(as shown in the screenshot below).
The request to approve content will approve the content of the ad block. Also, its up to admin’s wish that he wants to deny or approve the content.
Our module “Odoo Website Advertisement Manager” attracts the attention of the advertisers by giving amazing features for creating a various advertisement. Ads can contain innovative images which can help you to promote products very innovatively. Moreover, these advertisements can easily attract the attention of internet users.
We are here to help you
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V11