Joomla Virtuemart Remita Split Payment for Marketplace:
Joomla Virtuemart Remita Split Payment for Marketplace is one of the splendor payment gateways. Under this plugin, the sellers can add their bank account and payment is split between sellers and admin on every purchase made by the buyer(s). Currently, Remita only support Nigerian currency Naira and virtuemart do not convert Naira so, currently only works for single currency(Naira) site.
- Both the mode test and live are available.
- All necessary options are provided such as countries, minimum amount, the maximum amount to list payment method.
- Provide option to set Fee/Discount in fixed and in percentage.
- Admin can choose a logo to be displayed on cart page, with payment name.
- Calculates commission and split amount accordingly if seller’s Remita details are filled by a seller, else complete payment goes to admin’s account. Later on admin can pay to his/her seller.
- Manage commission and update in MP commission view.
- If seller disables the Remita split from profile view then amount goes to admin and managed in commission view.
- Provide option to pay seller amount through Remita from MP commission view if activated by a seller.
FLOW OF INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
Browse the Joomla Virtuemart Remita Split Payment for Marketplace zip file then upload and install.
Click on Vituemart and then move to “Payment Methods” in the drop-down.
Now click on “New” to create new payment method
Here you need to set the new payment method information then click on Save
This is the most important section ” Configuration”
Please Note: Currently Remita only support Nigerian currency Naira and virtuemart do not convert Naira so, currently only works for single currency(Naira) site.
This is step where seller has to login through their Marketplace login credentials and then move to My profile and then need to select the payment mode ” Remita Split”
Now this is shopping cart image where a buyer select product of different sellers and add to his/her cart. And also pay through Remita Split
Redirect to Remita site for online payment
After successful transaction redirect to site ( actually site from where buyer purchased the product(s) ).
Now here seller(s) can check their payments through Marketplace Menus-My Payment.
Seller 1 payment will automatically refect to his account (My Payment) after commission deduction.
Seller 2 payment will automatically refect to his account (My Payment) after commission deduction.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x, Virtuemart 3.x and Marketplace 5.0