Joomla Virtuemart Amazon Connector:
Joomla Virtuemart Amazon Connector is another Virtuemart remarkable addon, as the name suggests it integrates your Amazon seller central account with your Virtuemart store. With the help of this connector, you can import and export products from your Amazon account to Virtuemart store and vice-versa.
- Admin can create multiple Amazon accounts to Import/Export from each account separately.
- Import your existing products from Amazon to VirtueMart.
- Option to import by ASIN is provided. So that admin can import products which are not in his/her Amazon account.
- Create new products on Amazon from your products in VirtueMart.
- Option for search product on Amazon is provided in export products to match VirtueMart product to Amazon product while exporting the product.
- Create variations from Amazon as child products in VirtueMart and option to assign generic child variant.
- Separate view for Amazon reports is provided so that admin can check and process them anytime.
- Separate view for Amazon Feeds is provided so that Admin can check the status of each feed submitted to Amazon.
- Admin can check feeds( Status of feeds) and also result on feed detail page.
- Option to update product on Amazon if changed in VirtueMart is provided.
- An option to update product( Price and Inventory only) on Amazon when order placed in Virtuemart.
- Admin has the option to either import all the products from a report or can choose products from report to import.
- Admin can set up cron to perform a task such as Submit all pending feeds, Update feeds status, Update report status, delete obsolete data.
- Import all the product images from Amazon to VirtueMart product.
- Admin can generate all the missing SKUs in VirtueMart using Generate SKU tool.
- An admin can delete all imported products in VirtueMart using Delete all Imported tool. The deleting functionality will work as per Virtuemart standard procedure.
- Admin can clear all Obsolete data such as delete listings/feeds/reports if an account is deleted.
- The Amazon Connector will work with Amazon Seller Central only.
- Download of the report(s) and Feed(s) are available in CSV format only.
- While importing the product information like images, name, price, and quantity get imported along with the product(s).
- While exporting the product information like SKU, price, and quantity get exported along with the product(s).
How to get Amazon Credentials
Amazon Seller Central
The store owner needs to get his/her Seller ID, Access Key, Secret Key, and Marketplace ID from Amazon seller account. Please log in to Amazon Seller Central and go to Settings>User Permissions.
After clicking on this, a user arrived on User Permissions page. In order to get the Amazon Developer Id and Developer keys, a user first has to do registration.
FLOW OF INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
Browse the ‘Joomla Virtuemart Amazon Connector’ zip file and then drag and drop.
Now, click on the Component Configuration.
Here is Export Settings
Now, click on the “Components” and then move to “Virtuemart Amazon Connector”
First, of all, you have to create your Amazon Account
Now, after creating Amazon account you can initiate the Import/Export product(s).
Let us start with Import Product(s).
Please Note: You can use either “Import from inventory report” or “Import By ASIN” for importing products from Amazon to Virtuemart.
Now, the second one is Export Product(s).
Feeds, this one contains the products feeds that are going to be exported from your Virtuemart store to your Amazon store account.
Please Note: To update the status of the feed(s) either click on “update status” manually and wait 1-2 minutes, or if cron is set and update feed status on cron is enabled it will be updated automatically when cron task executes
- Pending: It means Feed is not yet submitted to Amazon
- Processed: It means Feed is completely processed
- Submitted: It means Feed is submitted to Amazon but its status is not yet updated
- Cancelled: It means Feed is cancelled
A sample of product exporting view in real time( i.e. from Virtuemart to Amazon)
Now, this one is Listings. In this section, you can see the list of all imported/exported products details.
Definition of each status-
- Prepared: It means the product is prepared to export from VirtueMart
- Matched: It means the product is prepared to export from Amazon search
- Submitted: It means the product is submitted to Amazon for listing
- Online: It means the product is Import/Export successfully and online on Amazon store
- Changed: It means product data is changed in Virtuemart and feed is created to update on Amazon
- Imported: It means the product is imported from Amazon but status is not yet updated
- Failed: It means the product is failed to Import/Export
This is Reports section, here you can see the list of all the reports generated along with their report id. These reports consist of products data from your Amazon Store that are used to create/update products into your Virtuemart store.
Definition of each status-
- Done: It means the report is successfully fetched with the status
- No data: It means there is no data in the report
- Submitted: It means the report is submitted to Amazon but its status is not yet updated
- Cancelled: It means Report is cancelled
The last one is Tools
- Generate Missing SKUs:- It helps to generate SKU for VirtueMart products which do not have SKU.
- Delete all Imported Products:- This will delete all the imported products from VirtueMart.Only proceed if you want to clear all Amazon products from Virtuemart.
- Delete All Obsolete Data:- This will delete all the obsolete data from the database.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x