Joomla Virtuemart Facebook Pixel is a magnificent addon with the help of which site owner can track the user behavior on various stages like page views add to cart, purchases and initial checkout. Joomla Virtuemart Facebook Pixel allows admin to track report conversions, build audiences and get stats related to the engagement of customers.
- Well integrated with Joomla Virtuemart.
- Support Joomla on view content for the selected component.
- Provides a complete analytics of site which includes page views, adding to cart, purchases and initial checkout.
- Provides a measure related to a number of conversions generated.
Joomla Virtuemart Facebook Pixel
The add-on is working in the Joomla version
- Joomla 3.x
- Virtuemart 3.x
How to create Facebook Pixel ID
Go to “Facebook Ads Manager”, click on “pixel” as shown below in the snapshot. Visit How To Create Facebook Pixel ID
After installing the zip file, go to “plugin”. Click “Facebook Pixel” as shown below to configure.
Set the fields as listed below.
- Enter the Pixel Id.
- Select “yes” to enable tracking of content pages.
- Click and list down the components from the dropdown.
- Select “yes” to enable tracking for “add to cart” page, “initial checkout” page and “purchases”.
View at Facebook end
View of report conversions at Facebook end.
For further any query feel free contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - Joomla 3.x; Virtuemart 3.x