With the help of the WooCommerce Order Fetch Plugin one can integrate multiple WooCommerce channels with UVdesk open-source and validate the details of the order number on support ticket coming from your every channel. This module makes the support process easier and faster.
Note: WooCommerce Order Fetch module is only supported by UVDesk version 1.0 or greater. To use this module first, you must have to install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
- Highly secure and flexible.
- Open Source and highly customizable.
- Save time and Sell more.
- Fetch order relation details directly on tickets using the order id
- The support agent can rectify the support ticket is either fraud or genuine.
- Confirm order details and priorities the support request to resolve the concern on time.
- No need to visit WooCommerce webstore again and again to validate order details.
- One can inspect the source code.
- Best for enterprise or SME business.
- Deliver excellent customer service in less time.
- Save time by avoiding bogus queries.
- Each agent has access to fetch the order details on the support ticket.
- This module improves the overall support system with the efficiency of support staff.
- With this module, admin can generate even more sale by providing quick support.
Why Is The Need Of Open Source WooCommerce Order Fetch Module?
This module improves the efficiency of your support staff by displaying the order related details on the ticket system. It reduces the time spent by the support staff by fetching the order related details on the ticket system only. No need to leave the ticket system to check the details.
Installation of WooCommerce Order Fetch Module
Step 1: Make a directory with the name uvdesk inside the project’s App folder.
Note: This package is dependent on the free uvdesk/eCommerce package so ensure you’ve installed that package before proceeding with the installation also make sure your project must be running under development environment.
Woocommerce Company ? Read More
Step 2: The customer will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension. After that, unzip the respective extension zip and rename the extracted folder name to “WooCommerce” after that merge WooCommerce folder into the project root directory inside apps/uvdesk.
Step 3: Next, run these commands below to complete the setup in the Project root directory.
$ php bin/console uvdesk_extensions:configure-extensions
$ php bin/console assets:install
Now, clear project cache
$php bin/console c:c
Once the commands have executed successfully, you will see the Apps icon on the dashboard after login into admin panel.
WooCommerce Order Fetch Module Configuration
Once you are on the Admin dashboard, click the Explore Apps option which you will be redirected to the Application page.
Here, you will see the WooCommerce eCommerce App, click on that App icon.
After that, you will enter into the integration page. Here, you will get the “+Integrate WooCommerce Store” button.
Once you clicked on that button, you will bring to the configuration setting page. In this setting page, you will get four fields Name, Hostname, Consumer Key, Consumer Secret.
Name: Enter any random name for identification.
Hostname: Enter your WooCommerce website URL.
Consumer Key: Enter OAuth consumer key
Consumer Secret: Enter OAuth consumer secret
Steps to get Woocommerce API key
Follow the below steps for generating the configuration details – Consumer Key and Consumer secret key
- Login to your store’s Admin Panel.
- Go to settings option under Woocommerce, after that click on advanced tab.
- Here, you will get the Rest API option, click on that option.
- Now, click on add key.
- Once you will click on add key you’ll then be presented with a Consumer Key and Consumer secret key.
- Save all details into configuration settings.
- Lastly, click on the checkbox to get enable the integration.
After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk.
Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
That’s all for the WooCommerce Order Fetch Module Module of UVdesk Open Source if you still have any issue please raise a ticket on our ticket panel.