Manage Employee Attendances Location with Odoo Employee Attendance Geolocation!
Managing employee attendance location manually is a very difficult task to do. It will take lots of effort to manage the location of each employee one by one and also there will be chances of error.
Employee attendance location also helps the employers to calculate the timesheets and working hours of their employees accurately and it also allows the employers to pay their employees for what they are working.
The module ‘Odoo Employee Attendance Geolocation’ allows the user to track the location of their employee. It helps the user to manage employee attendance in the easiest way without any errors.
Managing employee attendance manually is a monotonous task. The user can easily monitor the location of the employees at the time of check-in/check-out.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
It helps the user to know the actual location of the employee at the time of check-in and check-out. Moreover, the user can check the distance between check-in and check-out locations.
The module facilitates you to check the location of the employees on any date using filters. It helps you to enhance the healthy work culture in the organization and motivates the employees to work honestly for the organization.
NOTE: Odoo Employee Attendance Geolocation works with Google Map API (base_geolocalize.google_map_api_key) which you need to add for the module to work correctly.
- Managers can check the employees’ check-in/check-out location.
- Managers can check the location of the employees individually using filters.
- Enable/Disable Required Employee Location.
- Set allowed the User group to access geolocation features.
- Allow the address on the map marker.
- Used to create a route from the check-in to the check-out point on Google Maps.
- Allowed User groups can check the employee location.
- Employees can also check their check-in and check-out locations.
- Tree view button to check the employee attendance location.
- Employees can mark check-in and check-out for the day with their real-time location.
- Admin can also check the difference between the distances in check-in and check-out location.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘employee_attendance_geolocations’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘employee_attendance_geolocations’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, log in to the ‘odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Attendances’ module.
- Click on the Check-In/Out button to mark the attendance of that day.
- The Admin can configure the Attendance Geolocation settings under the Configuration Menu.
- Here, the Admin can also add groups for the geolocation as per the requirement.
- Enable Required Employee Location use to make required employee location when they are going to check in/out.
- Enable Allow Address on Map Maker to add the dynamic address of employees on the map maker.
- Also, enable Allow Check-In/Out Distance to create a route from the check-in point to the check-out point on Google Maps.
- Now, go to the ‘Employees Attendance Location’ under the Manager tab.
- Here, the admin can also sort the employee location according to the name and date.
- Now, go to the ‘Attendances’ under the ‘Manager’ menu.
- Here, the admin can monitor the check and check-out location of the employees and also check their working hours
Also, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14