This User Guide only describes the workflow of Odoo Employee Overtime Based On Work Report. Read the User Guide of Odoo Employee Daily Work Report and Odoo Project Task Start Stop to know the workflow of base modules.
Is your staff working over and beyond one’s usual working hour? Are you facing problems in managing the overtime of your staff? Overtime function is a way to analyse the efforts put by the employees. So it is very important to manage the Overtime Work Report of the employees working in the organisation. We can manage the Employee Working Overtime in the organisation with Odoo. Odoo Employee Overtime Based Work Report will make it easy to access overtime hours easily.
Its a tough job to track the time spend on a task; so you are looking for an automated software? This module, Odoo Employee Overtime Based On Work Report, has been launched with the help of which employees can submit their daily overtime report for approval. This module also provides a summary of overtime reporting and allows you to see how often your team works overtime.
- Employee Reporting Managers or Department Reporting Manager may approve /reject a report of work.
- The employee can send their daily work report for overtime using this app.
- Only the coach of employee has access to mark the work report as completed /denied work report.
- Reports are marked on the basis of half/full day working.
- Only the completed reports are reflected on the payslip of the employee.
- Employee’s have been notified of the status of the report.
- Newly launched mass computing/confirmation of payslip batch
- Newly launched mass computing/confirmation the payslips server actions
1.) Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘hr_payroll_overtime’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘hr_payroll_overtime’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
At Employee end:
1)Firstly login to your Odoo database to go to the ‘Project‘ module .
2)Then go to ‘All Task’ .Click on ‘Create‘ button to create a new task .
3)Click on ‘Start‘ button to start the task.
Click on ‘Stop‘ button to stop the task.
4)Once you are done with your task you can send your report for approval of working overtime. Tick mark the checkbox for ‘Request for Approval’.
At Manager end:
5) You can also ‘Request for approval’ from Employees>>Daily Work Report>>Daily Reporting.
6)Once the User has send the report for ‘Request for Approval’. It will be visible at the Admin end. You need to go to Employee>>Daily Work Report>> Need Approval.
7)All the reports will be visible on ‘Need Approval’ page. All the reports with status ‘Pending’ , ‘Done’ , and ‘Approved’ will be visible here.
8) The Admin will ‘Complete’ or ‘Deny’ the report the ‘Request For Approval’.
9)Once you click ‘Complete’ button a pop-up will appear. Click on ‘ Done Now’ button to approve the report for ‘Request for approval’ .
10)You can deny an approved report by clicking on button ‘Deny’.
11)A pop-up will appear for the confirmation to deny work report. Click on ‘OK’ button to deny the work report.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V10, V11, V12