This user guide only describes the workflow of Odoo employee daily work report. Read the user guide of Odoo Project Task Start Stop to know the workflow of base modules.
The daily work report calculates each employee’s contribution to the growth of a business or an enterprise. It merely consists of a summary of daily working activities carried at the office. Daily reporting is crucial for the growth and longevity of any company.
Odoo employee daily work report module is crucial in the way of effective management of daily work report. It helps the administation or the manager to closely observe every activity which carried by the employees during the working hours. This module provides you the clear status of the performance of each employee in the organisation.
- This module helps employees to send their daily work report in Odoo.
- It helps the manager to keep the records of the employees’ everyday tasks.
- The manager can easily access the timesheet and check the report what the employee has done in the whole day.
- Timesheets are added to the work report automatically while submitting the daily work report.
- Tracking of the employee working time.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘employee_daily_work_report’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘employee_daily_work_report’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to the odoo database to go to the project module.
- Click on the All tasks tab and then click on create button to create a new task.
- Fill all the necessary details regarding the task; like task title , project, deadline, description; and then save.
- Start the task from these green buttons; only single task can be in the working mode at a time; to start another task fistly stop the previous working task and then start the other.
- Click on the arrow type tap appear on the dashboard to submit the report. To submit the report first ensure that all the tasks are stopped.
- Fill the comments and then click on the submit report button.
- You can also check the submitted report by going to the employee section.
- Click on daily work report and then select daily reporting, (Daily work report-> Daily reporting).
- Check the submitted report.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10