Make Work Tracking Effortless using the Odoo Employee Daily Work Report!
The Odoo Employee Daily Work Report is a helpful tool for businesses worldwide. This tool helps companies monitor employees’ daily tasks.
It makes it easier to handle work, assign resources, and assess performance.
It also aids in managing projects and keeps a record of daily tasks, making it useful for enhancing business operations.
This helps businesses keep track of their employees’ daily tasks, hours worked, and progress. It ensures that employees can be rewarded accordingly for the efforts they put in.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
It puts all this information into one report that managers can easily check.
Moreover, the missed work report feature ensures that if an employee misses submitting their daily report, the system can step in.
It can automatically send the last five days’ work reports, maintaining a comprehensive record of activities.
The Odoo app simplifies communication and monitoring. It ensures that everyone is in sync and helps businesses run smoothly day-to-day.
NOTE: Odoo Employee Daily Work Report works in conjunction with the following module:
First, you must install this module to your system for the Odoo Employee Daily Work Report to work correctly.
- Employees can easily send their daily work reports. If they forget, they can also submit the last five days’ reports.
- The module introduces reporting managers and new report groups.
- Timesheet entries are automatically included in work reports.
- Work reports can be managed and monitored from the Odoo backend. This provides administrators and managers with the necessary tools to oversee and track employee progress.
- Daily reports list tasks and issues occurring each day, enhancing transparency.
- Daily reports can be opted out for any employee by admin.
- This provides a straightforward method for recording daily work activities. It also helps track employee contributions.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘employee_daily_work_report’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘employee_daily_work_report’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- After logging into Odoo, an employee can submit their work report at the day’s end by clicking the left arrow on the top-right tab.
- Work Summary shows all the work done by employees throughout the day. Employees can verify task details, opt to receive a copy of the work summary via mail, and submit this report.
- Employees can also submit their missed work reports from the previous 5 days.
- User Error pops up when employees try to submit the report before stopping their Tasks.
- The Manager and Reporting Manager are visible to the employee in the employee module.
- An organizational chart is like a picture that explains how a company works. It shows who does what, who is connected, and who reports to whom.
- Navigating to Daily Work Report >> Daily Reporting, any employee can view the work reports they have submitted.
- Under Daily Work Report >> Tasks, an employee can view their work report lines.
- Managers and Reporting Managers can be assigned to Departments under the Employees module.
- Managers and Reporting Managers can also be assigned individually to each employee.
- The admin can opt to enable employees to submit Daily Reports.
- Navigating to Daily Work Report >> Daily Reporting, Managers/Reporting Managers can access both their own submitted reports and those of their subordinate employees.
- Under Daily Work Report >> Tasks, Managers/Reporting Managers can view both their own work report lines and those of their subordinate employees.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Project Advance Team Management
- Prescription Attachment for Products
- Odoo SaaS Custom Plans
- Odoo Employee Attendance Geolocation
- Employee Evaluation Management
- Odoo Employee Work Handover Process
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at the UV Desk.
For any doubt, contact us at our support mail.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14