Task management is the mechanism of managing the tasks during its cycle. It is an integral part of any employee’s job to become more productive and effective.
With the help of Odoo, project task start-stop module, you can easily handle multiple projects at the same time. You can easily track the contributions made at that specific time by each employee on a particular task assigned to them.
Odoo project task start-stop module automatically maintains the timesheet of the employee. It also helps to calculate the total time spent between the state of start and stop for any task.
Moreover, you can have real-time track of employees’ work tasks with the help of Odoo project task start-stop module.
1) Odoo Project Task Start Stop allows you to conveniently manage the tasks.
2) Add an entry in the timesheet automatically when the task begins.
3) Automatically calculates the total time spent between the start and stop status.
4) This module limits assigning the task to another user when that task is in working condition.
5) This prevents the user from running two tasks concurrently.
6) Only the user to whom the task is assigned can start/stop his task.
Odoo Company ? Read More
1.) Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Project_Start_Stop’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Project_Start_Stop’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly login to your Odoo database to go to the project module.
2) Create the project, by clicking on the project tab; then click on the create button to create the project.
3) Fill the column of the project name and, then click on the ‘Create‘ button.
4) Create the task by clicking on All task tab and then; click on the create button to create a new task
5) Create the task and adding each essential information regarding the task; like assign a project to the task, add the person whom you want to assign the task, decide the deadline of the task as well. Moreover, you can also add the description for the task you are assigning.
6) You can easily check all the task of your end by clicking on All task tab in the list view; and start and stop the task from the play- pause button.
7) One can not start more than one task at the same time.
7) You can easily edit the task change the deadline and description of the task by clicking on the task tab and view the task summary.
8) Check the Timesheets of the running tasks; so navigate to the timesheet module.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V10, V11, V12, V13