Odoo Employee Evaluation Management Powerful Tool to Summarize Employee’s Performance!
One of the inevitable processes that an organization must have to boost up their performance is nothing but the Employee Performance Evaluation. Employee Evaluation reports play an important role for both Employer and Employee as evaluation reports play an imperative role in decision-making moments such as appraisal, promotions, and work management, etc.
Odoo Employee Evaluation Management allows you to timely review employee’s performance which is necessary for each organization. This not only helps you in increasing productivity but also helps you to boost your employee’s morale which further helps you in various ways. Odoo Employee Evaluation Management offers an effective stand-alone solution to create a report on periodic performance reviews of the employees. The module works on the employee job position level. As it allows to sets and saves review questions on the basis of job positions so that reports of the same employees have the same questions. Hence, making Employee Evaluations more transparent and impartial. The questions cannot be changed in an employee report ensuring unbiased markings. The module also saves every evaluation report in Odoo for future reference during appraisals, promotions, etc.
- Install Employee Performance System In Odoo.
- Create Your Own Assessment Questions For Each Job Position.
- Create Odoo Evaluation Report For Each Employee.
- Shows Work Hour Summary Of The Employee In The Evaluation Report.
- Manager Control On Reports Approval.
- Only the project manager can put the reports to Done status after the approval of the report.
- Create Employee Review Reports for any time period.
- Upon the purchase of the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes and then, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘employee_evaluation_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Open the Apps menu and then, click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘employee_evaluation_management’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo Instance and then go the Employees module.
- Go to the Evaluation Questions under the Employee Evaluation tab.
- These are the Evaluation Questions that become the parameter to evaluate employee’s performance
- Go to the Evaluation Templates under the Employee Evaluations tab and, click on the Create button to create a new Evaluation template.
- Add the Job Position to the template, Add a question by clicking on the Add a section tab and save the template.
- Add Sections and Questions by adding Question, Question Type, and add answer choices for the Questions. The admin can enter questions and answer type for managers in each template
- As per the position of the Selected Employee, the question template is automatically loaded. Only the employee’s manager has the access to evaluate the report. The manager needs to answer the questions in each report before confirming it.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Odoo Company ? Find out More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13