Shopware 6 AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages): Implement Google AMP technology on your Shopware online store and transform your web pages into AMP content. With the Shopware 6 AMP extension, the home page, product page, category page, search page will load instantly on smartphone devices.
Basic Requirements –
- Our Shopware 6 AMP module is compatible with Shopware 6.x.x.
- The module will not work with the lower and higher version of Shopware.
- No configuration needed, install the extension, and your store becomes PWA ready.
- Build AMP home page
- AMP navigation menu for categories
- Category listing AMP page
- Product details AMP page
- Search on the AMP page
- Supports various smartphones and devices
- Complete responsive design layout
- Mobile-optimized content
- Instant loading and caching
- SEO optimized
Please find here the installation process with terminal:
1) Extract the zip file of the Shopware 6 AMP.
2) Upload the folder WebkulAmp to custom/plugins directory of your Shopware 6.
3) Now open the Shopware 6 root directory in the Terminal.
4) Run the following commands in the Terminal
To installing and activating the plugin –
./bin/console plugin:install --activate WebkulAmp
To clear the cache run this command –
Iinstalling the assets(CSS/JS)
5) Now refresh the administration.
Please find here the manual installation process:
1) Extract the zip file of the plugin.
2) Goto your Shopware 6 installation backend panel and navigate to Setting -> System -> Plugins after that you can find all the installed plugin in it.
For installing the plugin, the user can click on the Upload Plugin button. The user can upload the plugin zip(Shopware6AMP) here.
3) After uploading the plugin zip, the user can see the plugin in the list.
4) Now the user can click on the install icon to install the Shopware 6 AMP module.
5) After the installation of the plugin, the user can click to activate the plugin.
Shopware 6 AMP Configuration
A Shopware e-commerce store allows its customers to surf through the home page of the store, navigate through the various categories present in the store.
Go to any product page either from home page, or by navigating through categories or simply by searching on the website, and various other features.
But the most important thing or feature for any website is that whether it is user-friendly & mobile-friendly or not.
If a web store takes the time to load up then it’s sure that the users will abandon the page.
So implementing Shopware 6 AMP Template for the most visited pages will attract more users to your website and provides the store owner with the opportunity to earn revenue.
Shopware 6 AMP has implemented AMP on the Home page, Category Page, Product Page and search page.
Shopware 6 AMP – Front End
The home page is like the welcome page for your users. So implementing AMP on the home page is a brilliant idea to engage the users on your Webstore.
If the home page loads up instantly then users will be able to surf through the page without any delay.
Auto Search Suggestion
The customer can search for products from the search bar with the auto search suggestion feature.
After the home page, users generally go to the categories present in the store and implementing AMP in the category page allows the users to quickly navigate through the categories.
This module will support categories up to multiple levels.
The most important thing for any e-commerce store is the products that are present in it.
If everything is fast and works great on the website but the product page is slow in loading up the product image, description, other information or is glitchy frustrates the user.
The user might leave the page or won’t make the purchase if it is glitchy and slow and it can affect the store sale also.
So implementing Shopware 6 AMP template on a product page is super useful, as the user can go to a product page from anywhere, from the home page, category page, or even from google or any other search engine’s results page.
A faster loading and mobile-optimized web pages for the products of the website will attract and engage more users and henceforth it will generate more purchases from the users.
You can also check the side panel for the available categories to browse and finalize the products.
It totally depends upon the Google crawlers for getting your website AMP pages to be displayed on the SERP page. Usually, it takes to around 12 to 24 hrs or more for the crawlers to crawl/index your pages.
That’s all for the Shopware 6 AMP Template module still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Shopware 6.1.1 stable version