Shopify Native Mobile App is a perfect solution for the SAAS-Based e-Commerce platform. This app provides store-front features.
The app will be synchronized in real-time with the website. That is the data will remain the same in both apps as well as the website.
So, any change in product details, orders and more at one end will reflect at the other.
Features of Shopify Native Mobile App
- Interactive theme to attract the maximum customer in the store.
- Easy management of the orders with the help of the app.
- Quick and Effective Tax implementation in the app.
- Well configured with the backend.
- The app can work on both tablets and smartphones.
- Informative and interacting shopping app with a fast and intuitive response.
- While Purchasing this application customer can do the recurring payment.
- To know about the admin end configuration- Mobikul Mobile App for Shopify- Admin Configuration.
Shopify Native Mobile App helps the customers to easily access the store. They can easily purchase the product online in just one click.
Built on the Shopify platform, it guarantees higher performance, faster checkout and offers real-time sync between app and store.
The Shopify Native Mobile App is having a homepage which is systematically divided into sections.
These sections give the e-Commerce customers effective user experience.
The section referred here are known as cards in Mobikul Backend configuration on the Shopify Admin end.
- Category Carousel/Collection– This section contains a set of categories which are linked to the collection on the store.
- Slider- After this, in the demo, the user can view the banner slider. These banner sliders will contain Collection Of Products or a Category.
- Grid- This grid-like section will contain a set of products which are the best choice of the customer in this demo.
- Static Banner – Now the app user will view a banner which will contain a product(s) or category associated with it.
The app user can click on the banner to directly view the product details. Thus, allowing effective marketing of the product.
- List- This section will contain a set of products in the form of a list. Here, in the app, we have shown the best offers.
- Product Slider- This will contain the products in the form of a slider.
Left Navigation Drawer
The App user can view multiple options for the app functionality.
From this section, the app user can manage the account related details and view the list of categories.
Now, let’s individually visualize each section-
- Sign-Up- This will make the registration process of the e-commerce customer easy by quickly adding the personal detail for the Sign-up Form.
- Login- Once registered the customer can login the app along with registered mail id.
Once Logged in the customer will be able to see the registered name, which will have the information about the account holder.
Thus, the app user can click on the name menu to view the My Profile section which will contain-
- Update Info- This contains the registered name detail along with the registered mail id.
However, the app user will get the functionality to edit the following details.
- My Orders- This will information about the Orders of the account holder.
- Address- The personal address details of the account holder. Thus, allowing the auto-selection of address at the time of checkout for Billing and Shipping Address.
Here the customer has the facility to Add new Address(by clicking on plus sign), edit the address(by clicking on Edit Address) or delete the existing address(by clicking on delete button).
- List Of Categories- The customer can view the collection of categories in this section. Thus, the categories in this list are connected to the collection of products.
Any e-Commerce app needs to work in an optimized manner.
It enhances the utility of the app. Thus, allowing more user to attract on the store.
The app user just needs to type in the keywords related to the products. Thus, allowing the quick search of the desired product.
Categories and Products
The app user can view categories of product in left navigation drawer and category carousel.
The category present in the app is the division of the products as per similarities. This help in the E-commerce customer to acquire maximum benefit.
The categories in the left navigation include- Parent and sub-categories.
Thus, the Parent or root category is divided among the subcategory or child category for the precise division.
On clicking a particular category the app user is lead to category collection.
Thus, allowing the app user to purchase from multiple products of the same category.
The app user can tap on any desired product to know the details of the product.
Enhanced Layered Navigation- On the collection page the app user can easily sort the product to fetch out the desired products.
Thus, allowing the customer to remain engaged on the store.
Add To Cart and Checkout
This app will also offer an efficient purchase process with an effective one-page checkout process. Here, the checkout will take place in multiple steps.
Wherein, the app user will check out by clicking on Add To Cart.
Thus, allowing the addition of the product to the cart from where the checkout process accomplishes.
After this, the customer will select the desired shipping address and the shipping method.
However, the customer can even confirm the product details on this page.
Then the customer will click on the Proceed button to go to the next step. Wherein, payment method selection takes place.
Finally, once all the selections are done the user will receive a success message.
Thus, indicating the accomplishment of the order placement.
Then the customer will go to the Order section to finally review the Order details.
So, that’s all for the MOBIKUL still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com.