Easiest Way to Manage the Organizational Resources!
Resource Management System is an effective way to manage all the resources in the organization. Resources can be anything used in the organization to facilitate the working of the employees. Managing the resources manually becomes a hectic job and it also creates various conflicts.
Keeping this in mind Webkul comes up with the module Odoo Resource Management System. This module provides you the easiest way to manage the organizational resources with less effort.
Odoo Resource Management System module allows you to categorize the resources with child-parent relationships. Admin can add new resources and allocate them to the employees very easily. It gives you a number of ways to manage the request for resources.
The User can manage the resource allocation according to the priority as well as according to the duration of the requests. You can run scheduler to free all resources after completion of the time interval. It facilitates you to track the allocated resources easily.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Provides an easy way to manage resources.
- Maintains child-parent relationship to categorize the resources.
- Remove possibilities of conflict time interval of a resource.
- Easily track the allocated resources.
- Run Scheduler to free all resources after completion of the time interval.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘resource_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘resource_management’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and Go to the ‘Resource Management’ module.
- Now, go to the Category tab and click on the create button to create some new categories.
- Add name of the Category, select Parent Category if any, add image for the corresponding category and then Save.
- Now, go to the Resources tab. Here, you can check all the resources and also add new resources by clicking on the Create button.
- Add name of the resources, corresponding Resource category, Resource Manager and then Save.
- Now, go to Request For Resource under the Request tab. Here, you can manage all the resources request and create new requests by clicking on the Create button.
- Select the Resources, Duration for which you want the resource, set the Priority for the request, add the members who are going to use the requested resource.
- Now, click on the Request button after creating the request for the allocation of the resources.
- Amin can approve the request for allocation by simply clicking on the Approve button after checking all the informtion in the request like durattion, priority etc.
- If the resource is already allocated to the other employee then it shows a User Error that the resource is already occupied.
- Admin can track the allocated resources simply by clicking on the Request Tracking under the Request tab.
- Admin can Run Scheduler by clicking on the Configuration tab. It will compute the rest time of approved requests and free the resources if there allocation time get complete.
Also, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9