Note: Odoo Human Resource Multi Branch and Odoo Multi Branch Employee are the same modules. The names have been changed after updates in the module.
Enjoy sorted employee data with Odoo Human Resource Multi Branch!
It is challenging to centrally manage all employee’s data, especially in a branched structure. Moreover, a branched network can help you make employee management more efficient, track roles, responsibilities, and expenses, aid in reporting, and streamline attendance and leave management.
That’s why we fabricated, Odoo Human Resource Multi Branch. The module authorizes you to add multiple branches under your company and set a default one (main branch) in Odoo. Moreover, you can add the created branch in the employee contract, profile, expense reports, application, and attendance. In addition, you can set the primary and other branches in each employee profile.
NOTE: Odoo Human Resource Multi Branch works in conjunction with the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Find out More
First, you must install these modules to your system for the Odoo Human Resource Multi Branch to work correctly.
- Odoo Human Resource Multi Branch enables you to create multiple branches under your company.
- You can set a default branch for a company (if it has multiple branches).
- The Odoo app lets you check the employees working in each branch.
- Employee list changes when you switch companies in Odoo.
- The Odoo admin can check the branch from employees’ profiles, contracts, attendance, etc.
- It let you sort employees according to branch in Odoo.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘employee_multi_branch.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘employee_multi_branch.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s check out the configuration of the Odoo Human Resource Multi Branch.
1. Open the ‘Settings> Users & Companies> branches’ after installing the module.
2. On the next page, you can see all the existing branches and click the ‘Create’ button.
3. Enter the branch name, select the company (in case you have multiple companies), and add the address, email, and currency.
4. Next, open ‘Settings> Users & Companies> Companies’ and create a new company or edit an existing one.
5. In the company form, you can add all the branches and set a default branch for your company in Odoo.
6. Go to the ‘Employees> Employees’ to view all the employees of a company. You can also view the branches and select one to view all its employees.
7. You can add the ‘Main Branch and Other Branches’ profile on the employee’s profile.
8. In the expenses module, you can also see the branch added to an expense in Odoo.
9. Similarly, you can see the employee’s branch in the employee’s attendance.
10. Branch is also shown in the employee’s time off.
11. You can also view the employee’s branch in contracts.
12. The new application also shows the branch for which the candidate applied.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Dynamic Bank Cheque Print
- Product Advance Barcode Labels
- Odoo Cloudflare Turnstile Authentication
- Odoo Password Manager
- All In One Dynamic Dashboard
- Odoo Equipment Allocations
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.2
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14