Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of the Odoo Multi Branch Employee only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi Branch Base works; kindly refer to the User Guide of Odoo Multi Branch Base.
Now easily manage your employees branch-wise!! Being the owner of the multiple branches is surely a good feeling and a significant step towards success. However, it gives you the duty to manage all the branches for each department as well as employees of the company too. Associating employees with multiple branches is important to avoid any confusion. So, if you own multiple branches for your Odoo Website, the Odoo Multi Branch Employee Module will help you out to manage the employees and their job positions as per the branch they belong to.
With the help of this module, you can link the departments uniquely to each branch. Similarly, the module lets you manage the job positioning in Odoo on the basis of the branch. You can scale your business as you want and simply manage the team of your employees on the basis of their branches. Also, it helps you to step up your business along with the proper management that leads to better tracking of the employees.
- The Odoo Multi Branch Employee Module allows you to associate each employee to a unique branch of the company in Odoo.
- With the help of this module, you can easily distinguish the workflow of employees as per each branch.
- You can filter the employees on the basis of their branches from the search panel in Odoo.
- The module simply needs to select the branch to see all the employees of the branch.
- Each Branch may have one or more Departments. Hence, you can link the departments uniquely to each branch.
- You can select a unique branch for the department created in Odoo.
- That is how it lets you segregate the departments for each branch in Odoo.
- Every branch of your company may have different requirements for the employees.
- The module can create different job positions on the basis of the requirements of each branch.
- You can segregate the candidates on the basis of the job position they are coming for.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘employee_multi_branch’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘employee_multi_branch’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo Employee app from the backend. Here, you can see the list of all employees.
- You can even filter out the employees on the basis of the Branch as shown below.
- To create a department, follow the path Configuration>> Departments.
- Here, you can see the list of departments as shown below. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new department.
- Enter the department name, parent department name, and mention the branch too and save the information.
- Now, follow the path Configuration>>Job Positions.
- Here, you will be able to see the list of all the job positions as shown below. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new job position.
- Enter the Job Position name, department name, and mention the branch too and save the information.
- Now to create an employee, follow the path Employees>>Create. Here, enter the name of the employee and select the branch for which you are creating it and save the information.
- You can even segregate the employees by selecting the branch as shown below.
- Therefore, you will be able to associate each and every employee or their job position to your branch without any hassle.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Odoo Multi Branch Website
- Multi Branch Purchase and Invoice
- Odoo Multi Branch In Sale & Invoice
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12
Supported Framework Version - 0.0.1