The decent growth in business by establishing multiple branches is a dream come true!! Along with that, it’s also important to keep them associated with a single platform. Managing your stock uniquely for these branches is the utmost important and most crucial responsibility to manage your business properly. The Odoo Multi Branch Stock allows you to associate each warehouse to a unique branch of the company in Odoo.
With the help of this module, you can easily differentiate the transfers of stock as per your branches respectively. You can even associate each warehouse to a unique branch of the company in Odoo. It adds transparency to your business that creates a good impression on your clients/customers. Also, it makes you stand out from other competitors in your business.
- The Odoo Multi Branch Stock Module segregates inventory on the basis of branches that can result in better stock management.
- You can differentiate stock per branch whenever you make inventory adjustments.
- You can associate each warehouse to a unique branch of the company in Odoo; hence, you can easily distinguish the transfers of stock as per each branch.
- The module allows you to create reorder rules uniquely for each branch of your company in Odoo.
- You can stay away from the worries of the empty stock of your branches as you can manage the reordering rules branch wise.
- The module lets you simply select the branch while creating Reordering Rules in Odoo to differentiate them.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘stock_multi_branch’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘stock_multi_branch’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo Inventory app from the backend and follow the path Operations>>Inventory Adjustments>>Create.
- Here, you will be able to mention the branch name at the time of creating an inventory adjustment.
- Similarly, follow the path Operations>>Scrap>>Create.
- Here, you can mention the branch name in your Scrap Orders too.
- Now, follow the path Operations>>Transfers>>Create.
- Here, under the Additional info tab, mention the Branch name as shown below.
- Now, follow the path Operations>>Reordering Rules>>Create.
- Here, you can mention the branch name in your Reordering Rules too.
- Now, follow the path +>>Warehouses>>Create.
- As you can see below, you can even associate each warehouse to a unique branch of the company.
- You can also add a branch while creating a new location. Follow the path +>>Locations>>Create and create a new location as shown below.
- Now, follow the path +>>Operation Types>>Create and mention the branch name as shown below.
- Now, follow the path +>>Putaway Rules and mention the branch name as shown below.
- Therefore, you will be able to associate your stock to your branch without any hassle.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Odoo Multi Branch Website
- Multi Branch Purchase and Invoice
- Odoo Multi Branch In Sale & Invoice
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0