Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of the Odoo Multi Branch In Sale & Invoice only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi Branch Base works; kindly refer to the User Guide of Odoo Multi Branch Base.
Managing your business properly is the fundamental thing to make it more efficient. Opening multiple branches of a website comes with the new task of managing all the sales orders and testimonials accordingly. Associating these sales orders with multiple branches is important to avoid mismanagement. So, if you have a multi-branch website, then Odoo Multi Branch In Sale & InvoiceModule will help you out to manage the sales order of the businesses as per the branch they belong to.
Business management is the key to its success and efficiency!!
The Module basically gives you a feature to separately manage the sales order as per the dedicated branch of your website. Other than sales orders, you can even segregate the invoices, banks, journals, products, and customers for different branches of your Odoo website. Also, it helps you to step up your business along with the proper management of all the documents.
- The Odoo Multi Branch In Sale & Invoice allows you to manage the sales order and invoices of multiple branches in Odoo.
- The module is used to segregate data according to different branches of your Odoo website.
- You can associate each sale order to a unique branch of the company in Odoo.
- The module allows you to link data to the multiple branches in Odoo and avoid confusion.
- Data like banks, journals, products, customers, and invoices can also be linked.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo Sales app from the backend. Follow the path Orders>>Quotations>>Create.
- Enter all the details for creating a quotation. Now, under the ‘Other Info’ tab, select the branch for which you want to create a sale order.
- After that, create an invoice for the sales order. You will be able to se the Branch name on that invoice too.
- You can even see the Branch name on the downloaded invoice of customers as shown below.
- Therefore, you will be able to associate each and every sales order or invoice to your branch without any hassle.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace
- Odoo Multi Branch Website
- Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0