Odoo Multi Branch Base is the base module which needs to be installed first for the other extensions to work properly. There is no limitation for installing other multi-branch extensions.
Easily manage multiple branches in odoo!
Odoo is a complete business management solution. It helps you to manage every part of your business whether it is your accounts, inventory, customers, website etc. Odoo provides you the proper management of your business organisation. Now, you can manage multiple branches of your business in Odoo with the help of the module ‘Odoo multi branch base’.
Odoo multi branch base module allows you to create and manage multiple branches of your organisation effectively and efficiently. You can create branches in Odoo as per your requirement which helps you to segregate the data. Admin can assign one or more branch to the user easily. The logged in user can switch his branch as per the requirements. In this module you can assign branches to your customers as well. So, this module becomes helpful to maintain your business organisation.
- You can manage multiple branches in Odoo.
- The branches are used to segregate data.
- You can create as many branches as you want.
- Fill out the required details to create branches.
- Users can set multi branches for the users.
- And, then assign one or more branches to the user.
- You can assign branches to the customers.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Base_multi_branch’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘base_multi_branch’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to your Odoo portal and go to the settings.
- Now, Click on the Activate the developer mode.
- Click on the users & companies tab and go to the branches menu.
- Click on the create button to create a new branch.
- Create the branch by adding all the relevant details like name of the branch, address, phone number, email address etc, and then save.
- Now, again click on the users & companies tab and go to the users menu
- Give access to the user of multi branch by simply clicking the checkbox next to the multi branch.
- Set the branch for the user and you can assign more than one branch to the user.
- Users can easily switch between the assigned branches as per the requirements.
- Admin can set branch for the customers as well by simply navigating the key to the sales module, click on the orders tab and go to the customers menu.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12