Now, Mark Attendance Using Odoo Attendance Mobile App!
Since your employees are your company’s most valuable asset, it’s imperative that you keep precise records of their working hours.
Odoo Attendance Mobile App lets your employees mark their attendance directly through their mobile phones. It also lets the employees check the sign-in and sign-out time; so that working hours can be checked as well as managed.
The usage of paper for attendance marking and monitoring is no longer necessary with Odoo Attendance App. It helps you to make the process more transparent.
The module also allows getting notified for important actions like sign in and sign out notification. Employees can also filter the attendance history on the basis of months.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Details like Name, Photo, Designation, Contact Number, Email Id, and Work Location are also shown. It offers easy to manage each & every field forces employee attendances.
Check a brief overview of the Odoo attendance mobile app –
- Employee can Check-in with the help of Mobile App.
- Offers an easy way to check-out from work.
- Employees can check their Attendance history.
- The attendance history consists of Date, check-in and check-out time.
- Your employees can filter the attendance history on the basis of months.
- When an employee log-in his/her account in the app then details are available.
- Details like Name, Photo, Designation, Contact Number, Email Id and Work Location is shown.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘mobikul_odoo_attendance’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘mobikul_odoo_attendance’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Mobikul Attendance Configuration
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Mobikul Attendance’ to configure the mobile attendance app.
- Now, go to the ‘Settings’ under the ‘Configuration’ menu. To configure mobikul attendance app click on the configuration button.
- Admin can also give access to the users of the app to reset password directly by clicking on the checkbox next to Allow Reset Password.
- Here are the Mobikul API Configuration and the the Android Push Notification Credentials .
- In the Advanced configuration, admin can set the language and also select the company for the app.
Mobikul Attendance Features
- Attendance History of the Employees.
- Now, go to the One-Time Notifications under the Extra Added Features. Add the name and the content to be displayed in the Push Notification after that confirm the notification.
- Now, go to the Notification Templates under the Extra Added Features. Here, add the name and set the condition for which the notication will be triggered automatically; and then add the content to be displayed in the Push Notifiaction
- Here is the Mobikul Attendance Messages with complete details.
- Check In from Odoo Attendance Mobile app.
- Check Out from the mobile attendance app.
- Here, is the mobile view for Check In and Check out of the employees.
- Attendance History of the employee. Employee can also check the attendance history by selecting the month.
Also, Refer The User Guides Of Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14