Prestashop Marketplace Adyen Payment :- Adyen payment gateway is a popular globalized payment method. The module will let the sellers on your site to have their buyers pay through Adyen payment method. Depending on Admin’s configuration, buyer may or may not be redirected to Adyen site to complete the payment.
As soon as buyer made the payment, the seller & admin share will split and seller payout request will be send to admin, so that admin can process the seller share to seller’s bank account from Adyen. Admin can even refund the amount through the module, if buyer has requested for the refund by any means.
Note : This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace
- Adyen payment gateway is available on marketplace.
- Seller and admin share split as soon as payment made by buyer.
- Admin has to fill their Adyen credentials.
- Admin can enable/disable the “payment through HPP”.
- If “payment through HPP” is disabled, then admin has to provide “client encryption key”.
- If “payment through HPP” is enabled, then admin has to provide “skin code”, “HMAC key”.
- Admin has to specify the display of payment methods on Adyen site.
- Admin has to specify the approximate maximum number of delivery days on their site.
- If payment through HPP is enabled, then customer will be redirected to Adyen site to complete the payment.
- Admin can allow/disallow sellers to send the payout request to admin from their end.
- Admin has to provide the credentials for payout request process.
- To initiate the payout requests, admin has to provide the store payout account credentials.
- To confirm/decline the payout requests, admin has to provide the review payout account credentials.
- Admin has to provide their bank account details for payouts in their own bank account.
- Seller has to provide their bank details to get the payout amount in their bank accounts.
- Seller can add multiple bank account and make any of them as default one.
- Seller can view the list of all the payout requests send to admin.
- Seller can also send the payout request to admin, if admin has given permission to seller to do so.
- Admin can view the list of all the bank details provided by the sellers.
- Admin can also add the bank details of any seller from back-end.
- Admin can update, edit or delete the bank account details added by sellers.
- Admin can view the list of all the payout requests in “Manage Payout Request” tab.
- Admin can accept/decline the payout requests as per the need.
- Admin can also send the payout requests on sellers behalf as well as for himself.
- Admin can view the list of orders separately in “Adyen Payment Gateway” tab, whose payment is made through Adyen.
- Admin can refund the full or partial amount to buyers from here.
- Admin can specify any amount within the total amount paid by buyer for partial refund.
- The refunded amount will be updated on the order detail page.
For installing Marketplace Adyen Payment module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing marketplace module admin can start the installation of Marketplace Adyen payment gateway module.
Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
Upload zip file of “Prestashop Marketplace Adyen Payment Gateway” module.
After successful installation, admin has to configure the module
In this way admin can successfully configure the module.
- It is necessary to have EURO currency in prestashop as Adyen support EURO currency and all the calculation are managed in the EURO itself.
- If admin delete the EURO currency after configuring the module and order take place with different seller products then admin will not receive any payout request.
How to get API
To get the API of Adyen admin has to create an account at Adyen payment gateway.
Admin can create/signup to their accounts from the following link https://www.adyen.com/home/discover/test-account-signup#form
Admin can login to their accounts from here-
For test purpose– https://ca-test.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
For live purpose- https://ca-live.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
Client Encryption Key – Admin has to fill client encryption key, if admin is using the custom payment form i.e. the payment through HPP is disabled.
If admin has enabled the HPP, then admin need the skin code and HMAC key. Follow the steps as mentioned in the screenshots –
In this way admin can use the HPP payment page.
If payout option is not available then you need to contact Adyen. Once Adyen has activated your payout option, then a new tab will be available named as payout to view all the transactions and for the credentials payout account will be added to settings.
Go to settings -> users -> select system -> Payout accounts are added
Store payout account (storePayout@Company.[Company Account Code])-> This account is to initiate the payout requests.
Review payout account (reviewPayout@Company.[Company Account Code])-> This account is for approval or disapproval of the payout requests.
Admin need to visit the account i.e. store payout and review payout to get the user name and password of the account.
This is how admin can have all the credentials and configure the module successfully.
New tabs are added at front-end to manage the bank-details and view the payout request send to admin.
When seller click on “Adyen seller bank details”, seller can add their bank details from here. Single seller can add multiple bank details, from which one of the bank detail will be set as default detail.
Now, seller can view all the payout request send to admin from “Manage Adyen Payout Request”.
New tabs are added at back-end to manage the module.
Admin can visit the “Adyen seller bank details” to view the list of all the bank details send by the sellers to integrate their bank account with Adyen.
Admin can also add the seller bank details from back-end easily.
Admin can view and edit the seller’s added bank details.
Admin can manage the payout request from ” Manage Adyen Payout Request” tab.
If admin want to manually send the payout request, then admin can click on ” add payout request”
Now, admin can also view the whole refund details by visiting “Manage Adyen Payment Refund” tab.
Let’s start the workflow of the module. Once buyer paid the amount via Adyen payment gateway, the seller and admin share will split. The seller and admin has integrated their bank accounts with Adyen, so as soon as payment is made the “Adyen payout request” will be generated and send to admin.
Adyen payment gateway will be available at front-end to buyer to pay the amount via Adyen.
Now, if admin has disabled the payment through HPP, then customer will not be redirected to Adyen website.
Now, if admin has enabled the payment through HPP, then customer will be redirected to Adyen website.
In this way the payment is made by buyer.
Once the payment is made, now payout request is send to admin as all the amount is credited to admin’s Adyen account.
Go to Marketplace Adyen Payment -> Manage Adyen Payout Request
Sellers can also view the payout request at front-end by visiting “Manage Adyen Payout Request” tab.
Now, when admin confirm or decline the payout request, then those request will be sifted to “Adyen payout confirm or decline list”
Once the payout request is accepted by admin, the seller share will be transferred to seller’s bank account.
- Admin can send the payout request manually also.
- Admin can also send the self payout request, to transfer their own amount to their own bank account.
- Admin can allow sellers to send their own payout requests manually.
- Sellers cannot accept/decline the payout request.
Admin can also view the separate list of orders placed using Adyen payment methods.
Go to Marketplace Adyen Payment -> Manage Adyen Payment Refund
Admin will click on the view button to view the details of the order and to refund the amount to buyer.
All the details of transaction, refunds, payouts is visible to admin in the Adyen account also.
Payment made to the Adyen account –
On visiting one of the payment from the list, admin can view the detail of amount received and refunded.
Payout Requests send to admin and their approval/disapproval from admin –
For payout requests send to admin , go to payouts -> open
For payout approval/disapproval list, go to payouts -> processed
On visiting any of the approved/disapproved payout request, admin can view the details of the transaction
In this way, admin can easily manage the Adyen payment method and can provide a new payment gateway to customers for seller products, so that share split as soon as payment is made.
For any technical assistance, please raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com or for any other support drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 5.0.2
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x