PrestaShop Marketplace Adyen Payment :- Adyen payment gateway is a popular payment method. The module will let the sellers on your site to have their buyers pay through Adyen payment method. Depending on Admin’s configuration, buyer may or may not be redirected to the Adyen site to complete the payment.
As soon as buyer made the payment, the seller & admin share will split and seller payout request will be send to admin, so that admin can process the seller share to seller’s bank account from Adyen. Admin can even refund the amount through the module, if buyer has requested for the refund by any means.
- PrestaShop Marketplace Adyen Payment module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x.
- This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install PrestaShop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace
- PrestaShop Marketplace Adyen Payment Gateway module is compatible with PSD2 SCA(Strong Customer Authentication)
- PrestaShop Marketplace Adyen Payment Gateway module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
Admin End Features
- Enable or disable the “payment through HPP”.
- If “payment through HPP” is not active, then admin has to provide “client encryption key”.
- If “payment through HPP” is active, then admin has to provide “skin code”, “HMAC key”.
- Admin has to specify the display of payment methods on Adyen site.
- Also, the admin has to specify the approximate maximum number of delivery days on their site.
- If payment through HPP is active, then the customer is redirected to Adyen site to complete the payment.
- Allow sellers to send the payout request to admin from their end.
- Also, the admin has to provide the credentials for payout request process.
- To initiate the payout requests, admin has to provide the store payout account credentials.
- To confirm/decline the payout requests, admin has to provide the review payout account credentials.
- Admin has to provide their bank account details for payouts in their own bank account.
- View the list of all the bank details provided by the sellers.
- Also, Admin can add the bank details of any seller from back-end.
- Update, edit or delete the bank account details added by sellers.
- Also, the admin can view the list of all the payout requests in “Manage Payout Request” tab.
- Accept/decline the payout requests as per the need.
- Admin can also send the payout requests on sellers behalf as well as for himself.
- A separate tab to view a list of orders placed via Adyen.
- Admin can also refund the full or partial amount to buyers from here.
Seller End Features
- Sellers has to provide their bank details to get the payout amount in their bank accounts.
- Also, seller and admin share split as soon as payment is made by the buyer.
- Add multiple bank account and make any of them as default one.
- Seller can also view the list of all the payout requests send to admin.
- Seller can also send the payout request to admin, if admin has given permission to seller to do so.
New Features Available in Current Version
- If a customer is using 3D secure card then he need to authenticate by entering username and password.
- Module translation is available in these languages: French (fr), Arabic(ar), Spanish(es), German(de), Italian(It), Russian(ru), Japanese(ja), Dutch(nl), Bulgarian (bg), Portuguese (pt).
For installing Marketplace Adyen Payment module you need to install PrestaShop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing marketplace module, the admin can start the installation of the Marketplace Adyen payment gateway module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
In this way, the admin can successfully configure the module.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
- It is necessary to have EURO currency in PrestaShop as Adyen support EURO currency and all the calculation are manage in the EURO itself.
- If admin deletes the EURO currency after configuring the module and order take place with different seller products then admin will not receive any payout request.
How to get API
To get the API of Adyen admin has to create an account at Adyen payment gateway.
Admin can create/signup to their accounts from the following link https://www.adyen.com/home/discover/test-account-signup#form
Admin can login to their accounts from here-
For test purpose– https://ca-test.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
For live purpose- https://ca-live.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
After log in, the admin can generate a username and password by navigating through Developers> API credentials.
On the API credentials page, click on the “Create new credential” button.
Client Encryption Key – Admin has to fill client encryption key. If the admin is using the custom payment form i.e. the payment through HPP is inactive.
Admin can create a new user account by clicking on the “Create new user” button on the Users page.
For HPP Credentials
If the admin enables the HPP, then he needs the skin code and HMAC key. Follow the steps as mentioned in the screenshots –
This is how the admin can get all the credentials to set up the Adyen Payment Gateway.
Afterward, publishing your skin to the live system use the “Publish to Live” button in the publish tab, and copy the skin from the test system to live.
For Payout Credentials
If payout option is not available then you need to contact Adyen. Once Adyen activates your payout option, then a new tab gets available named as payout to view all the transactions and for the credentials payout account are added to the settings.
Store payout account ([email protected][Company Account Code])-> This account is to initiate the payout requests.
Review payout account ([email protected][Company Account Code])-> This account is for approval or disapproval of the payout requests.
Admin need to visit the account i.e. store payout and review payout to get the user name and password of the account.
This is how admin can have all the credentials and configure the module successfully.
New tabs get available at the front-end to manage the bank-details and view the payout request send to admin.
When seller click on “Adyen seller bank details”, seller can add their bank details from here. Single seller can add multiple bank details, from which one of the bank detail is set as default detail.
Now, the seller can view all the payout request sent to admin from the “Manage Adyen Payout Request”.
After the installation of the module, new tabs get available at the back-end to manage the module.
Adyen Seller Bank Details
Admin can visit the “Adyen seller bank details” to view the list of all the bank details sent by the sellers to integrate their bank account with Adyen. Also, admin can edit and delete the bank details.
Admin can also add the seller bank details from back-end easily.
Also, admin can view and edit the seller’s added bank details.
Manage Adyen Payout Request
Admin can manage the payout request from the “Manage Adyen Payout Request” tab.
If admin wants to manually send the payout request, then admin can click on ” add payout request”. Admin can also confirm and declined the payout requests.
Manage Adyen Payment Refund
Now, admin can also view the whole refund details by visiting “Manage Adyen Payment Refund” tab.
Let’s start the workflow of the module. Once buyer has paid the amount via Adyen payment gateway, the seller and admin share will split. The seller and admin has integrated their bank accounts with Adyen, so as soon as payment is done, the “Adyen payout request” gets generate and sent to admin.
When a customer adds a product to the cart and proceeds to checkout he can view the “Adyen Payment Gateway” option under payment.
Now, if admin disables the payment through HPP, then customer will not redirect to the Adyen website.
Now, if admin enables the payment through HPP, then customer redirects to the Adyen website.
After entering the card details, a buyer will be redirected to a page where he can review and complete the payment.
After clicking on “Pay” button, a buyer gets redirected to a 3D Secure page where he needs to authenticate himself by user name and password.
In this way, the payment is made by the buyer.
Adyen Payout Request
Once the payment is made, now payout request is send to admin as all the amount is credited to admin’s Adyen account.
Go to Marketplace Adyen Payment -> Manage Adyen Payout Request
Sellers can also view the payout request at front-end by visiting “Manage Adyen Payout Request” tab.
Those request will sift to “Adyen payout confirm or decline list” when the admin confirms or decline the payout request.
Once the payout request is accepted by admin, the seller share will be transferred to seller’s bank account.
- Admin can send the payout request manually also.
- Admin can also send the self payout request, to transfer their own amount to their own bank account.
- Allow sellers to send their own payout requests manually.
- Sellers cannot accept/decline the payout request.
Adyen orders and refunds
Admin can also view the separate list of orders placed using Adyen payment methods.
Go to Marketplace Adyen Payment -> Manage Adyen Payment Refund
Admin will click on the view button to view the details of the order and to refund the amount to buyer.
Adyen Account View
All the details of the transaction, refunds, and payouts are visible to the admin in the Adyen account also.
Payment made to the Adyen account –
On visiting one of the payments from the list, admin can view the detail of amount received and refunded.
Payout Requests send to admin and their approval/disapproval from admin –
For payout requests sent to admin , go to transaction -> payouts -> open
For payout approval/disapproval list, go to payouts -> processed
On visiting any of the approved/disapproved payout requests, the admin can view the details of the transactions.
In this way, the admin can easily manage the Adyen payment method and can provide a new payment gateway to customers for seller products, so that shares split as soon as payment is made.
To check which of the payment methods are available with the Adyen payment gateway, admin can go to Adyen account under payment methods.
Admin need to contact Adyen to have payment methods other than the listed ones.
This was all about the PrestaShop Marketplace Adyen Payment Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our PrestaShop development services and vast range of quality PrestaShop addons.
Current Product Version - 5.2.1
Supported Framework Version - 8.x.x, 1.7.x.x
Leave a Comment