“Time to answer the queries of your customers before they actually ask!”
Now, Odoo users can add Product FAQ for Odoo Website so that general questions can be answered before they are asked. Make sure that whenever a customer visits your e-commerce website, they are never left with any common doubt in their mind about the product.
Yes, you can answer frequently asked questions in Odoo e-commerce with the help of Odoo Website Product FAQ Module. It facilitates the Odoo users to add the questions that are mostly asked by their customers regarding the product.
Why does answering Product FAQs for e-commerce Website is significant?
1) It can resolve common or major doubts of a customer so that he/she can buy the product without any second thought which is, of course, beneficial for your business.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2) The module saves your efforts as well as your customer’s efforts. Because it will limit customers’ call and mail regarding common queries.
Let us understand Product Frequently Asked Questions with an example:
Suppose, Odoo Website Product FAQ module is being sold in the Odoo e-commerce website then following can be the general queries which can be answered:
1) Can I disable any FAQ from my website without actually deleting it?
Ans. Yes, one can disable the visibility of any query on the website by editing the FAQ and unticking the option “Visible on Website”.
2) Can we add more than two common queries in a product?Ans. Yes, one can add any number of Product FAQ on Odoo e-commerce website.
- Odoo users can add Product FAQ for Odoo Website to answer general questions before they are asked.
- Odoo users can add general product questions they receive.
- Users of Odoo can add frequently asked questions to each product they sell on their website.
- There could be a bunch of great FAQs for a product they’re selling
- Odoo users can add, modify, or delete previously created FAQs at any time.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_faq’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_product_faq’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, log in to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module. In ‘Website’ module go to ‘Product’ in FAQ tab.
2. Click on “Add A-line” to add a FAQ for the product. Here you can add the FAQ with answers and define if it is visible on the current website or not.
3. As soon as you save the FAQ for the product it will be shown in the FAQ tab of the product.
4. You can also go to Website>>Configuration>> FAQ Product
5. On FAQ Product page all the FAQ’s available for different products will be shown with there status for >> Visible On Current Website
6. The FAQs on which the Visible On Current Website is enabled will be shown on the website along with their status
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - ODOO V15, V14, V13, V12, V11, V10