“Time to answer the queries of your customers before they actually ask!”
Now, Odoo users can add Product FAQ for Odoo Website so that general questions can be answered before they are asked. Make sure that whenever a customer visits your e-commerce website, they are never left with any common doubt in their mind about the product.
Yes, you can answer frequently asked questions in Odoo e-commerce with the help of Odoo Website Product FAQ Module. It facilitates the Odoo users to add the questions that are mostly asked by their customers regarding the product.
Why does answering Product FAQs for e-commerce Website is significant?
1) It can resolve common or major doubts of a customer so that he/she can buy the product without any second thought which is, of course, beneficial for your business.
2) The module saves your efforts as well as your customer’s efforts. Because it will limit customers’ call and mail regarding common queries.
Let us understand Product Frequently Asked Questions with an example:
Suppose, Odoo Website Product FAQ module is being sold in the Odoo e-commerce website then following can be the general queries which can be answered:
1) Can I disable any FAQ from my website without actually deleting it?
Ans. Yes, one can disable the visibility of any query on the website by editing the FAQ and unticking the option “Visible on Website”.
2) Can we add more than two common queries in a product?
Ans. Yes, one can add any number of Product FAQ on Odoo e-commerce website.
1) Odoo users can add general queries they receive regarding a product.
2) Odoo users can add frequently asked questions to each product they are selling on a website
3) There can be sundry FAQs for a product they are selling.
4) Odoo users can add, modify or delete FAQs they have already created anytime
1.) Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_faq’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
5.) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_product_faq’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Log in to your Odoo Database;
2) Go to Website then click on the Product tab and open any product for which you want to add FAQ
3) After that Click on the Edit Button and go to the FAQ tab
4) When you will click to add the FAQ a pop up will be generated.
5)There, you can add the sequence number with the mentioned FAQ. Moreover, you can enable or disable whether FAQ needs to be displayed on the website or not.
6) You can also add the FAQs to your website by clicking on the configuration
7) Here, you will see the dropdown where multiple options will appear; from there you can click on FAQ Product;
8) Here, you can see all the FAQs of your products on the website and also can create new by clicking on Create button
9) Now, add a Sequence number, product name and FAQ with its answer. Don’t forget to mention whether the FAQ needs to be published on the website or not
10) After adding the FAQs with answers go to the Frontend of the website
11) Then click on shop and select the product for which you have added FAQs.
12) Scroll down the product details; there you will see the FAQs related to the products
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - ODOO V10, V11, V12