This user guide only describes the workflow of the Odoo Task Notification Reminder. Read the User Guide of Odoo Project Advance Team Management to know the workflow of base modules.
Now, Manage Your Deadlines With Odoo Task Notification Reminder!
Task management is one of the crucial aspects of every organization. Task management is the process of monitoring your project’s tasks through their various stages from start to finish. Sometimes due to multiple tasks at a time, the employees aren’t able to manage task deadlines at a time. Sometimes they forgot about important meetings and some important work. Hence, a reminder plays a vital role in it. All this is now possible with ‘Odoo Task Notification Reminder’.
‘Odoo Task Notification Reminder’ allows you to set reminders for task notifications in the Odoo backend. This helps you to prioritize your task by setting regular reminders for important tasks so that you can handle them properly. The reminders can be chosen to be shown in the Odoo backend as well as through mail notifications. The admin should pick the days before the task deadline to start getting the daily reminders. In addition, for the whole project or a specific task in a project, reminders can be set.
- Odoo Task Notification Reminder facilitates setting reminders for task notifications in the Odoo backend.
- The reminders for a task can also be received via email.
- The admin can set the days before the deadline of a task to start receiving daily notification reminders.
- Users designated as Project Managers in a project can filter the reminders for that project. They can choose to receive notifications for only those tasks which add them as Project Manager or followers or Team members.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store; you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘task_notification_reminder’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-On path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Finally, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then search ‘task_notification_reminder’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on the ‘Install’ button in order to install the module.
- Firstly; login to the Odoo Instance and then, navigate to the ‘Project’ module.
- Go to the ‘Notifications’ under the ‘Notification Setting’ tab.
- Add the ‘Notification Name’. Set the number of days before you want to get the Reminder. Enable the checkbox next to ‘Enable Mail Notification’ to get the Email Notification Reminder for the Task. Add ‘Projects’ and ‘Tasks’ for which you want to get the Reminder. Tick the Checkbox for which role you want to get the Notification Reminder.
- Users can check all the ‘Task Notification Reminders’ here. You can get every minute information about the Notification Reminder here.
- You can check the Reminder mail at the Task on the day which you notify in the Notification Reminder Settings.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11