Now, Odoo reminds you of what you need to do!
Odoo Reminder Mail module helps you to remember all the important dates and events. Moreover, you can send a reminder mail to other users to complete their work before the deadline.
Send repeat reminder notification on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to Odoo User via Odoo Reminder Mail. Odoo Admin and users can set reminders in Odoo for internal users.
- The module allows both Odoo Admin and users to set reminders in Odoo for internal users.
- Odoo reminder mail module can be used by the Odoo users to send reminder emails to people using Odoo.
- The user can send Daily Task Reminders, deadline alert mail, events reminders, meeting mail notifications, etc.
- An Odoo reminder can be set for a single user or multiple users at once.
- The admin can also choose to send multiple alert notifications for the same Odoo reminder.
- The frequency of the multiple alerts can be set to daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- The admin can also choose the start and end date of reminder alerts.
- The history of the sent reminder emails can be viewed in the Odoo reminder form.
- Once you purchase the Module from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_reminder’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_reminder’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly, log in to your Odoo database then go to the Reminder module.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2) Click on the create button to create a Reminder.
3) Add the recipient to whom you want to send the reminder mail. You can also enable auto-send email Checkbox to send repeat notifications for the reminder on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
4) To send the reminder mail manually, select the reminder(s) and then click on the ‘Email Now’ button under Action Tab.
5) A Pop Up will appear with an email template; here, click on ‘Email Now’ Button to send the reminder mail.
6) Check the History of the reminders under the Reminders tab.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 10,11,12
Leave a Comment