Team management is the capability of an organisation to administer and coordinate a group of individuals to perform a task. Team management includes teamwork, coordination, goal setting and performance evaluation. However, Odoo project advance team management module is a beneficial tool for managing everyone’s task, scheduling team and managing teams in the project.
Odoo project advance team management is a smart solution for business. So that, It enables the administrator to attain every minute details of their project.However, this module helps you to keep everything organized. You can manage teams easily with the advanced feature of the module to add EXTRA TEAM (those are not the part of your team, just for example, odoo team is the main team then in the project; magento team works as connecting or extra team) and EXTRA MEMBERS ( those are not the part of your main team members and child team members they have their individual performance in the team. for example, employee of the networking team works here in the project as extra member).
- Using this module admin can easily manage teams on the project.
- You can easily introduce leader in the project by creating a user with leader access.
- A leader has the access to create a team, introduce the stage group features in the project.
- You can easily introduce Team, Extra team, Extra team members feature in the project.
- Create parent team i.e., the main team of project and child team i.e., the sub team of the project.Members of child team are also the part of the parent team.
- A user with ‘Project User’ access can update only Team, extra teams, and members of the project.
- A task can be assigned to only those users who are members, team members and extra team members in the project.
- User has the access to check the task and create the task for other user of the team.
- Issues can be assigned to only those users who are members, team members and extra team members in the project.
- User has the access to check the issues in the task and create the issue in the task.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Project_advance_team’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Project_advance_team’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to the Odoo database to go to the settings.
- Go to the users & companies and select users to create the users with different-different user access.
- Click on the create button to create a new user.
- Create the user with project leader access and save to check the functionality of the leader.
- Now go to the project module.
- Go to the team and click on the create button to create new team.
- Create team by adding team name, team manager and employees.
- Create child team (sub-team) by clicking on the child team tab, add the members and then save.
- Now go to the configuration and select stage groups.
- Click on the create button to create new stage groups.
- Create the stage groups for the project which defines at which stage task is currently working and then save the created stage groups. On the basis of selected stage groups, the stage will be auto updated in the project. Further, leader can also update the stages as per the requirements.
- Login with the user having leader access and go to the projects to create a project, leader has the access to create a new project.
- Create project by adding task title.
- Add team members, extra members in the project and save the project.
Extra teams are not the part of the main team, these are the teams which play the role in the assigned project and extra members are also not related to the team and team members they have their separate role in the task.
- Create new user with user access and save the created user.
CHECK TEAM FROM EMPLOYEE END
- Login with the employee having user access and check the teams.
ASSIGN TASK TO OTHER EMPLOYEE
- Go to the task tab and assign tasks to other user or employee. Employee has the access to assign or create the task for other user of the team and check the timesheets and comment on the assigned task.
- Now create new user with administrator access.
- Administrator has all the access administrator can check all the created team, tasks, project, Stage groups. Administrator can also assign task to the members of the team.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10
Leave a Comment