As we know, there are multiple tasks going on in a human brain at a particular instance of time. So, remembering each and every detail present in Odoo form could be hectic for an individual. Odoo sticky notes do the job as it helps you to note down the details and reduce the brain burden.
As there are many small details present on the Odoo form, users can easily keep a note of all types of information on that particular Odoo form. Users can easily pin down a sticky note by clicking on the pin icon present in the form. Odoo sticky notes are customizable too from the user end. They can select the font color and background color as per their wish. Also, they can add the title along with the description in the note.
Odoo sticky notes module provides the facility of adding images or any attachment in the description too. The sticky notes can be dragged and dropped anywhere in the Odoo form. Users can also share the sticky note with other individuals and can also be deleted anytime. In total, it’s absolutely customizable and easy to use.
- It lets users create a note for detailed information on the Odoo form to reduce brain burden.
- Users can add titles also along with the description in the note.
- It is easily customizable as users can change the text color and background color of the sticky note.
- Users can even add images to the note or even attach a file related to the information present in the note.
- This module facilitates users to share their notes with other users to convey the information.
- After sharing the note, users can keep a track of the viewers who have seen the note.
- If no use, users can delete the sticky note anytime they want.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_sticky_notes’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_sticky_notes’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the Odoo backend and open the app in which you want to create a note.
- After that, open any form in which you wish to add a note. For eg. product, product variants, sales order, quotations, etc.
- After that, click on the pin icon as shown in the screenshot below.
- A new window will open. Here you can add a title and create a note. After that click on the ‘Save’ button.
- After clicking on the ‘Save‘ button, you will be able to view your note pinned on the same tab. You can even drag and drop the note wherever you wish to pin it.
- If you want to share the note, just click on the ‘share icon’ present on the sticky note and a new window will open. Here you can select the users to whom you want to share the note and click on the ‘OK‘ button. Your note will be shared.
- If of no use, then you can delete the note by clicking on the ‘Delete’ icon present on the note.
- Like this, your sticky note will get deleted.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13
Supported Framework Version - 1.1.0