Currently exchange process is creating a havoc in the world. Same goes with the replacement of the products! It is a difficult task to return/exchange the goods at a convenience. Therefore, to avoid this trouble we have introduced a module“Odoo POS Product Exchange” which has a feature to exchange products of any previous order with new products in a more lucrative way. If a customer desires, it also allows the exchange of partially returned orders in POS Session.
- A Seller can exchange/replace products of any order within POS Session.
- A seller can exchange product of the orders which belongs to current POS session.
- This module also facilitates us with the feature of Return.
- Shows the detailed view ( ordered products, quantity, price, total amount, payment mode, customer, return status etc.) of previous orders directly in POS Session.
- Exchange of partially returned order again if the customer desires so.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_product_exchange’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_product_exchange‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it
Configure the module and set the following settings for the particular module.
Backend configuration of POS session.
Options to load orders from past POS Session orders
Tap on “All Orders” option on POS Cart to display all your created orders.
Then, click on “Exchange” button –
Enter the quantities of the product to be exchanged.
Exchange order is created.
A customer can replace exchanged products with new products –
Payment of Exchanged order
In Odoo POS Product Exchange/Replacement there are 2 cases.
Case 1- When an amount of new product is greater than the price of exchanged products, then the customer has to pay the extra amount to the seller.
Case 2– When the new product amount is less than the price of the exchanged products. The seller will pay back the remaining amount to the customer.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com .
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11 & V10