Convenience to return products with Odoo POS Order Return!
Managing product returns in POS is hard because POS users have to perform it on their own. The return or refund feature helps you simplify the process.
Odoo POS Order Return permits the POS users to process returns or refunds directly from the live POS session. The order return module facilitates the order return/refund in running POS session. Also, it helps in returning orders conveniently.
Further, the module facilitates complete or partial order returns according to their need. Moreover, the POS receipt shows the details of the returned order. And the admin can set some products as non-returnable in the Odoo backend.
NOTE: Odoo POS Order Return is dependent on the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Read More
Firstly, you must install this module for Odoo POS Order Return to work perfectly.
- Odoo POS Order Return allows the Odoo admin to process refunds/returns in the POS session.
- The POS user can process a return for an order fully or partially (by selecting the products to return) directly in the current/running POS session.
- The return status changes to partially or completely returned.
- The odoo admin can mark the product(s) ad non-returnable in the Odoo backend.
- The POS receipt shows the product’s name, quantity, and the refunded amount.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_order_return.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_order_return.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s look at the configuration of the Odoo POS Order Return.
1. After installation, go to ‘Settings> POint of Sales> POS All Order List,’ select the desired option from the list, and click the ‘Save’ button.
2. Next, go to ‘Sales> Products> Products’ and open any product page.
3. On the product page, move to the ‘Sales’ tab, tick the box next to ‘Non-Returnable,’ and click the ‘Save’ icon.
4. Now, go to the ‘Point of Sales’ module, and click the ‘New Session’ button to open a Point of Sale session.
5. In the POS session, click the ‘All Orders’ option to view the complete orders list.
6. Next, click on the ‘Customer’ option to view the list of customers and the ‘View Orders’ button to see all the orders placed by the particular customer.
7. Open any order and click the ‘Return/refund’ button.
8. In the popup, you can see the product quantity ordered by customers in the bracket. Moreover, the ‘Complete Return’ button allows for returning the complete order. Once done, click the ‘Return’ button.
9. On the Refund page, enter the amount after selecting the ‘Payment Method.’ Once done, click the ‘Validate’ button.
10. In the POS receipt, you can view the generated receipt that shows the total refund amount.
11. Now, find an order with a ‘Non-Returnable’ product and click the ‘Return/Refund.’
12. On clicking the ‘Return/Refund’ button, a warning message will appear on the screen.
13. In the ‘Return Products’ popup, you will see all the products except the ‘Non-Returnable’ product.
14. Move to the ‘All Orders’ list to see the ‘Return Status’ as partially or completely returned. Also, in the order details, you can see the ‘Return/Refund’ status as partially or completely returned.
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
- Odoo POS Order Sync
- POS Coupons And Vouchers
- Odoo POS All In One
- Odoo POS Order Reprint
- POS Rounding Off Amount
- Odoo POS Loyalty & Rewards Program
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.2
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14