Odoo POS All Orders List module allows a user to view the list of all orders that are created in the Point Of Sale. A user can view the list of all orders within a running POS Session. The order list includes – Order Reference, Receipt Reference, Customer name and Order Date. A user can search the order by entering customer’s name as well as by Order reference number. It also allows the user to view all orders associated with a particular customer.
- This module allows you to view the list of all the orders within a running POS Session.
- A user can also search the orders based on ‘Customer’s name’ as well as ‘Order reference number’.
- A user can also view the list of orders associated with an individual customer.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_orders’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_orders‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it
- Login to your Odoo database.
- BACK END CONFIGURATION
- At Odoo Back end user needs to specify how many orders from the past would be loaded in Point of Sale when the POS Session starts.
- For that, Go to – Point of Sale > under Configuration >Point of Sale. Under POS All Orders List you will get three options:
- Load Orders of Current Session Only- It loads the orders of current session only.
- Load Orders from Past up to Specified Number of Days- It will load the orders which were created in past up to a specified number of days.
- Number of Days.
POINT OF SALE VIEW
- In POS interface, click on “All Orders” to view the list of all orders of Point of Sale.
- Also under Customer list, you can view all the orders associated with a particular customer.
You can check manuals of our other modules
Current Product Version - 3.3
Supported Framework Version - V12, V11, V10, V9 & V8