This module “Odoo POS All Orders List” allows a user to view the list of all orders that are created in the Point Of Sale. A user can view the list of all orders within a running POS Session.
The order list includes – Order Reference, Receipt Reference, Customer name and Order Date and the user can search the order by entering customer’s name as well as by Order reference number. It also allows the user to view all orders associated with a particular customer.
- This module allows you to view the list of all the orders within a running Point Of Sale Session.
- A user can also search the orders based on ‘Customer’s name’ as well as ‘Order reference number’.
- A user can also view the list of orders associated with an individual customer.
- Ease of Usage.
After buying this product you will get a zip file, which contains module. Unzip the file and now just copy ‘POS All Orders List’ module folders into your Odoo add-ons. Now enable developer mode on your Odoo.
- Go to settings menu and Click on Activate the developer mode.
- Now Go to Apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’
- Remove the Apps filter
Now you will be able to see the module, just install it. After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s Workflow.
BACK END CONFIGURATION
At Odoo Back end user needs to specify how many orders from the past would be loaded in Point of Sale when the POS Session starts.
For that, Go to- Point of Sale > under Configuration >Point of Sale. Under POS All Orders List you will get three options-
1-Load Orders of Current Session Only- It loads the orders of current session only.
2-Load Orders from Past up to Specified Number of Days- It will load the orders which were created in past up to a specified number of days.
3-Number of Days.
POINT OF SALE VIEW
Current Product Version - 3.3
Supported Framework Version - v8, v9 and v10