Odoo POS All Orders List – View all orders of POS in one go!!
About the App: Odoo POS All Orders List module allows a user to view the list of all orders that are created in the Point Of Sale. A user can view the list of all orders within a running POS Session. The order list includes – Order Reference, Receipt Reference, Customer name, and Order Date.
Need of this plugin? A user can search the order by entering the customer’s name as well as by the Order reference number. It also allows the user to view all orders associated with a particular customer.
- This module allows you to view the list of all the orders within a running POS Session.
- A user can also search the orders based on ‘Customer’s name‘ as well as ‘Order reference number‘.
- A user can also view the list of orders associated with an individual customer.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_orders’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_orders‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
BACK END CONFIGURATION
- Once the installation is completed, visit the POS app from the backend and follow the path Configuration>> POS.
- Here, you will be able to view all your POS Sessions.
- Here, the POS user needs to specify how many orders from the past would be loaded in Point of Sale when the POS Session starts.
- Under POS All Orders List you will get three options:
- Load Orders of Current Session- It loads the orders of the current session only.
- Or, Load All Past Orders- It will load the orders which were created in past up to a specified number of days.
- Load Orders of Last ‘n’ Days – Specify the number of days.
POINT OF SALE VIEW
- In POS interface, click on “All Orders” to view the list of all orders of Point of Sale.
- Here, you can see the list of all the orders placed on the POS Session.
- Also under Customer list, you can view all the orders associated with a particular customer.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo POS Order Return
- Odoo POS Product Exchange
- Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V 15, 14, 13
Supported Framework Version - 3.3