Sometimes in Point of Sale, it happens that customer wants to order the same products for which order is already created earlier. Now need not to waste time in adding those products to POS Cart again. Using our module “Odoo POS Order History & Re-Order” a user can easily reorder the previously created order. Also, a POS user can filter the order by customer’s name in order to view the history of orders.
- A user can reorder previously created orders in the running POS session.
- A user can view all the orders and can also filter the order by customer’s name.
- No Backend configuration required.
- Ease of usage.
After buying this product you will get a zip file, which contains module. Unzip the file and now just copy ‘POS Order History & Re-Order’ module folder into your Odoo add-ons. Now enable “Developer mode” on your Odoo.
- Go to settings menu and Click on Activate the developer mode.
- Now Go to Apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’
- Remove the Apps filter
Now you will be able to see the module, just install it. After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s Workflow.
When a POS user reorders the previously created order in Point of Sale then all the products of that order will be added to the POS Cart and then a user can proceed with the further process accordingly.
Apart from that, in order to view the orders of a particular customer, a POS user can filter the order by customer’s name.
Current Product Version - 1.3
Supported Framework Version - v8, v9& v10