Time is one of the most significant things in any business.
Generally, customers want an active service during the shopping. Let’s say, a customer visits your store for the very first time, and he/she places an order. Later on, he comes again to your store to make a purchase, and this time he wants to order the same products that he purchased in the previous order. Now, you have two options, one is, you need to ask him to repeat all the products the previous order contains. This can bother the customer. On the other hand, you need an efficient tool, using which you can have the history of the previous orders and can place the same order once again in POS. This will make the customer feel more valuable.
Are you looking for an effective solution to work in the above-mentioned scenario?
Therefore, we have come up with the Odoo POS Order History & Re-Order module, which facilitates a POS user to check all the previous orders created in Point of Sale. Moreover, The module allows the cashier to Re-Order the past orders in the running Point of Sale Session. Additionally, the cashier can also filter the order by the customer’s name in order to view the history of orders promptly.
1. The Odoo POS order history & re-order module facilitates a POS user to check all the previous orders created in POS.
2. The cashier can reorder previously created orders in the running POS session.
3. The POS user can also filter the order by the customer’s name in order to view the history of orders.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Order History & Re-Order module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_reorder”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_reorder”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to your Odoo database and then navigate to the Point Of Sale app.
2. Now, navigate to the settings of the POS session by clicking on the ellipsis.
3. Now, scroll down under the ‘POS All Order List’. Here, you will get three points that are following:
- Load Orders of Current Session Only- It loads the orders of the current session only.
- Load All Past Orders- It will load all the past orders.
- And Load Orders Of Last ‘n’ days- It will load the orders which were created in the past up to a specified number of days.
4. Moving on, you can launch any POS session that you want.
5. Here, the POS cart is empty. Now, you need to click on the ‘All Order List’ to see the order list and you can reorder any previous order.
6. You can see the list of all past orders that have been done till now.
7. On the right side, here is the option as ‘Reorder’ on all the orders clicking wish you can reorder any old order.
8. Now, the order is being shown in the cart after doing ‘Reorder’ as the cart was empty earlier.
9. Moreover, you can also search for the order by the name of any particular customer.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-tickehttp://tickett/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8