If you do not provide your customers with a positive experience, there are chances that they will begin to spend their money elsewhere.
Businesses need to communicate with customers to familiarize them with transaction details, promotions, and return policies by providing the receipts.
Similarly, working in Point Of Sale, we regularly provide the receipts to our customers to share the details of the transaction they have made. But the design of the receipt is not so much attractive.
Hence, we have come up with the “Odoo POS Receipt Design” module. Which facilitates the POS user to customize the receipts for POS. However, the user can design the receipt for promotions of his/her store as well. Moreover, it also helps you to build an impression in front of your customers.
1. Odoo POS receipt design module helps in customizing receipt as you want.
2. A good receipt can attract customers.
3. You can set Unique Receipt design for each POS Shop.
4. Add easy XML code to make the receipt design more presentable.
5. Use the receipt for promotional purposes.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Receipt Design module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_receipt_design”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_receipt_design”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Login to your Odoo database and navigate in the Point of Sale app.
2. Now click on the “Configuration” tab navigate in “Receipt design”
3. Navigate to the “Receipt design” then click on the “Create” button to add a new XML code for the receipt design.
4. Creating a new receipt design, add its name and XML code and then save it.
5. Now click on the ellipsis and navigate into any POS session’s settings you want to to use the new receipt design.
6. Now scroll down under “Bills and receipts” enable the “Use Custom Receipt” feature and select the receipt design that you want to apply.
7. After validating the order you can view the receipt design you have applied from the back-end.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8