Are you managing plenty of products at your store?
The product assortment is the placement and organization of products into their respective categories.
While managing a store. Usually, you deal with lots of products. Choosing the correct department for a product is surely one of the essential activities in the business. However, it improves the search relevance.
Thus, we have come up with the ‘Odoo POS Multi Category’ module. Which facilitates you to manage your products with multiple categories in Point Of Sale. Moreover, the user can assign multiple categories to single products. After that, the corresponding product will appear in various categories in the POS.
1. The Odoo POS multi category module allows you to manage products with multiple categories.
2. The user can assign multiple categories to a product.
3. Moreover, the single product will be shown in various categories in POS.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Multi Category module From the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- pos_multi_cat.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search pos_multi_cat.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to your Odoo database and navigate to the Point Of Sale app.
2. Then navigate to the ‘Products’ under the ‘Products’ tab.
3. Now, you can create new products by clicking ‘Create’ or you can configure any existing product as per your requirement.
4. While creating the product add the name of the product. Then navigate to the ‘Point Of Sale’ tab and go the Point Of Sale Categories, you can assign multiple categories to this product.
5. Moving on, now you can launch the POS session.
6. Here, the same product will be appealing in multiple categories.
7. In this view, the same product is appearing in a different category.
8. Similarly, the product is available in another category.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8