Display discounts with Odoo POS Show Discounted Price!
Exciting discounts always attract new customers and helps to build a strong relationship with the old one. Show discounted price along with the actual price so that your customers can know the difference. It also lets you make your customer feel special.
Now, it is possible to show Discounted Price Odoo POS!
Introducing Odoo POS Show Discounted Price which helps you to show the discounted price along with the actual price of the product in order line as well as receipt.
Moreover, You can create the ‘Pricelist’ and attach the same pricelist to the POS to show both prices of the products.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Create pricelist from the back-end to show both ‘Actual’ as well as ‘Discounted ‘ price of products in your POS.
- The Discount can be set in POS on all products Or specifically.
- The cashier can know both the prices in running POS session, He/She does not need to check the back-end.
- Product’s actual and discounted price are visible for customers too, on the reciept.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_discounted_product.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_discounted_product.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1). Go to Point Of Sale application or sales application to create Pricelist. Navigate to the Products >> Pricelist
2). Create a new pricelist here or you can configure the existing pricelist as well by clicking on any of them. If you wish so.
(3). While creating the price list click on ‘Price Rules’ and add the line for applying this price list in POS.
(4). This is where you can configure the price list,You can apply the price list as follows:
A. On all products.
B. On any particular category.
C. On a specific product.
D. On product variant.
In the tab “ Price Computation” You can compute the price as , Fixed price or Percetage discount or By applying any formula.
You can also set the minimum quantity to apply this pricelilst discount.
And can set starting date and end date.
(5). Go to ‘Settings’ by clicking on ellipsis tab to configure the POS session.
(6). Now now scroll down to pricing in settings; enable the advanced pricelist to select multiple pricelists during a running session. Then add the ‘New pricelist’
(7). Add the new price list in ‘default pricelist’. And save the settings.
(8). In this view you can see both prices i.e. The ‘Actual’ and price after deduction or discounted in POS front-end.
(9). The discounted price ia also shown on the receipt of order.
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
- Odoo POS Spare Parts
- POS Pharmacy Management
- Odoo POS Combo Products
- Odoo POS Session Restriction
- POS Invoice Print Without Download
- Odoo POS Product Image
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 18.104.22.168
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14