Odoo POS Custom Discount module allows the user to apply the discount on each order line as well as on complete order and can create a new discount(custom discount) in the same POS session. On every custom discount, a reason will be mentioned that is saved in the back end and will appear in order line and receipt.
- It allows a seller to apply the discount in each order line as well as on complete order.
- Seller can create multiple discount values from backend
- Seller can also customize discount at run time POS Session after entering his security pin and reason for discount
- Only authorized POS user can customize discount.
- The reason for the custom discount will appear on the receipt and in back end
BACKEND CONFIGURATION AND CREATION OF CUSTOM DISCOUNT
FRONT END VIEW
CREATING CUSTOM DISCOUNT
To create custom discount seller need to create on “Custom Discount” button.
On clicking the “Custom Discount button” a pop-up will appear where the user needs to enter his security pin.
Now, a pop-up will appear in POS screen which contains discount percentage and reason of discount.
Seller clicks on “Selected line” to apply discount on selected order line with reason.
If seller clicks on “Whole Order ” then the discount will be applied on whole order of products with reason.
The discount or custom discount applied on the order line or on complete order will be mentioned in the backend and on receipt.(as shown below)
For any further query feel free to raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading this blog!!
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11, V10, V9, V8