Are you looking forward to improving the performance and gain an edge over the competition.
Now, automate the time-consuming and repetitive tasks of your business by using an efficient tool at your store. Business process automation helps you in numerous things. For instance, Reducing cost, Improving productivity and it helps for greater customer satisfaction.
Therefore, we have come with the Odoo POS Invoice Automate module. That facilitates the POS user to send the invoice via email. The email for invoices is sent automatically to your customers. This way the customer can easily keep the records online, they don’t need to maintain the receipts for future use. Instead, they can further attach it for reimburses without scanning. Additionally, even if the administrator forgets to send an email, the cron scheduler sends it automatically at a specific interval of time.
1. The Odoo POS Invoice Automatemodule helps the POS user to send the invoice via email.
2. The email for invoices is sent automatically to your customers.
3. The customer can easily keep the records online, they don’t need to maintain the receipts for future use.
4. Additionally, even if the administrator forgets to send an email, the cron scheduler sends it automatically at a specific interval of time.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Invoice Automate module From the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_invoice”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_invoice”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to your Odoo database and navigate to the Point Of Sale app.
2. Then click on the ellipsis and navigate to the settings of the POS session.
3. Now, scroll down under the ‘Invoice’ section, and here are the multiple options available.
- Select the ‘Send By Email’ under the ‘Button Operation’ section to automatically deliver the invoice.
- You can also enable the ‘Cron’
- Set the time interval for cron.
Then click on the ‘Go start button to start.
4. Moving on, now you can launch the POS session
5. On order validation screen, enable the ‘Invoice’ and click on the ‘Validate’ button then the invoice will be sent automatically.
6. Now, navigate to the ‘Orders’ under the ‘ Orders’ tab.
7. Here is the order, you simply needs to click on the ‘Send Invoice By Email’ then the invoice of this order will be sent to the customer.
8. Here, you can send the invoice by Email to the customer manually.
9. This is how the client gets the invoice in his Email.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!!!
Current Product Version - 220.127.116.11
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8