Make your manual work automated using our module “Odoo POS Invoice Automate.”
Our module Odoo POS Invoice automate allows you to send an invoice to the customer via email automatically. A user can email the invoice to the customer in running session of Point Sale. Even if the user forgets to send an email, “cron” scheduler sends it automatically at a specific interval of time.
- Send invoices via email to the customers on the running session of Point of sale.
- Enable “cron” settings to send an email automatically.
- An option to send an email manually is also provided.
- Ease of usage
After buying this product you will get a zip file, which contains module. Unzip the file and now just copy ‘Odoo POS Invoice Automate’ module folders into your Odoo add-ons. Now enable developer mode on your Odoo.
- Go to settings menu and Click on Activate the developer mode.
- Now Go to Apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’
- Remove the Apps filter
Now you will be able to see the module, just install it. After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s Workflow
BACK END CONFIGURATION
SEND EMAIL MANUALLY FROM BACKEND
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - v8 , v9 and v10