Custom Messages is used as a reminder to display some important information at the POS screen. Our module“Odoo POS Custom Messages” allows a POS user to create a custom message like a warning, alert etc. and that message is displayed at a specific time in Point Of Sale Screen. A POS user can use “Odoo POS Custom messages” module to define certain reminders to the salespersons who are handling POS Sessions.
- Custom Messages which are configured from backend are displayed automatically on the POS Screen.
- A user can assign multiple messages to a specific POS Session.
- Easy to install.
- A user can create a custom message of information, warning, alert etc.
- No difficult backend configuration.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the pos_custom_messages folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer Mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the pos_custom_messages key.
4. now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
WORKING OF THE MODULE
After the installation of the module, Go to- Point Of Sale > under Configuration, click on“Custom Message” and create the message(as shown in the screenshot).
Fill all relevant details and set the time for the Custom Message and hit save(as shown in screenshot).
Select the Custom Messages for POS Session(as shown in the screenshot).
A pop up will appear in the POS session at the time configured in the back end.
For example: If a message for a meeting is set at 1:12 pm, automatically a pop up will appear at 1:12 pm(as shown in the screenshot).
For any kind of technical assistance please raise a ticket at http://webkul.com/ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Product Version - 184.108.40.206
Supported Framework Version - v8,v9,v10