At work, sometimes people tend to miss/forget things. Even if something is quite significant. which makes the work not as active as it should be. Let’s say, you want to have a meeting with the POS user at 2 pm. So, you need to inform him/her. So that he/she could be aware of it while working on the POS.
Therefore, we have come up with the ‘Odoo POS Custom Messages’ module, which facilitates you to create a custom message like a warning, alert, etc. Moreover, that message is displayed at a specific time on the Point Of Sale screen. Additionally, you can assign one custom message to multiple Point Of Sale.
1. Odoo POS custom messages module helps you to show custom messages at a specific time in Point Of Sale Session.
2. You can create a custom message like a warning, alert, etc.
3. The custom message is displayed at a specific time on the Point Of Sale screen.
4. Moreover, you can assign one custom message to multiple Point Of Sale.
5. The Colour of the pop-up message will be changed according to the ‘Message Type’.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Custom Messages module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_custom_messages”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_custom_messages”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to your Odoo database and navigate to the Point Of Sale app.
2. Then go to the ‘Custom Messages’ under the ‘Configuration’ tab.
3. Now, by clicking on the ‘Create’ button, you can create the custom message.
4. Here, you need to select the ‘Message Type’ and add the ‘Title’ of the custom message. Moreover, you can set the time to appear this reminder. Additionally, you can assign this custom message to the multiple POS session.
5. Moving on, now you can launch the POS session.
6. This is the pre-set Break Time reminder, appearing on the POS front-end screen.
7. This is the Meeting reminder appearing on the POS front-end.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9