Now you can create Products from your POS Screen too!
As per the default flow of Odoo, you can create products from Odoo Backend only. If you are managing your products at Odoo POS Interface then every time to create any new product you need to switch to Backend. Now no need to turn to Odoo backend for creating new products as we have introduced a new module “Odoo Create Product From POS”.
Using this module you can create any new product directly from POS Session. Moreover, at the same time, you can add that product to the POS Cart and validate the Order.
Also if you have scanned a barcode and there is no product associated with it then you can create a new product associated with that barcode at that point only.
So it becomes very easy for the Salesperson to manage their POS interface.
- It facilitates the POS User to create a product from Odoo POS Interface.
- If a product is not associated with any barcode on scanning at POS interface then a new product can be created with that barcode.
- The newly created product can be automatically added to the Cart, at POS Interface.
- It also works when POS is Offline but the newly created Products will be saved at backend only once POS comes online.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the pos_create_product folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on “Activate the developer mode.”
2. Now go to the apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the pos_create_product key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
No need to configure anything from Odoo Backend, just open your POS Session and you are ready to use the module.
Step1- To create a new Product click on the button mentioned on the screenshot below.
Step2- Once you will click on that button, a pop up of “Create Product” will appear, now add the required details.
Basic Info – Name of Product, Price, Barcode.
Advance Details – Product Type, Cost Price, Category, Internal Reference, POS Category, Invoicing.
Step3- Now click on “Create Product” to add this Product on POS Product list or click on “Create and Add Product” to add that Product to the Cart too.
Once you will click on “Create and Add Product” then that Product will be automatically added to POS Cart-
Accordingly, it will be saved at Odoo backend >>
Also if you have scanned the barcode at POS Interface and there is no product associated with it then you can create a new product associated with that barcode using this module.
So guys hurry up and purchase this module!
Do you have any doubts about the functionality of this module?
Just raise the ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Also, you can drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be glad to assist you.
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 11